|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $68.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Great travel pant, as the wrinkles literally fall-out while wearing after sitting in car, plane, train, etc
- Comfort features, stretch fabric provides all-over comfort as well as our new spring-loaded hook and eye waist closure will insure 3/4-inch of extra room in the waist
- Crushproof Technology delivering Ultimate Wrinkle Recovery and Superior No-Iron fabric.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No-iron performance plus technology. Fabric manufactured using sorbtec yarns which provides a unique moisture management of catch-move-release. This unique feature is woven into the fabric and will not wash-out. Another benefit is the stain release properties that is inherent in the fabric.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008F2PKDW
- Item model number: SEFB0020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
One washing and they are terribly wrinkled, no matter how you handle drying them. They must be ironed every time. Definitely NOT as advertised.
Have had Savane slacks in the past and they never let me down. Look good on and they last and look great right out of the dryer.
I was hoping for something more like the Haggar Men's Genuine Expandable Waistband Pant that have hidden cloth-elastic-bands that allow the waistband to expand an inch or two on each side.
I'm surprised that anyone would actually make pants with such a metal spring-loaded "trinket" like these.
I'm returning them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
pants fit well, tha material seems to pick up stains/scuffs more easily then most. These pants are very comfortable for daily wear.Published 18 months ago by John
The fit was just as expected. These pants travel very well. They do not wrinkle in my suitcase.Published 19 months ago by J. Coulter
These are great pants, although the hem came out of my right leg after the third time I wore them, and in general they don't breathe very well. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Trevor
Too small and the cut and the texture also low graded. I obliged to throw away.Published 22 months ago by J.J.