|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $12.00 (75%)
One to Save (Derek & Melissa) (One to Hold Book 6) Kindle Edition
|Length: 293 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Never miss a new release from Kendra Elliot
Follow Kendra Elliot for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Derek, Melissa and the whole Knight Alexander family have been a part of my reading life for quite a while now. I love these books, the people contained in them and their stories, they are all interweaved into one memorable and unforgettable web.
"It's only the beginning."
Tia Louise knows how to tell a story, and she knows how to do it well One to Save is no exception, and once again I was taken on an emotional rollercoaster for pretty much the whole of the book. We pick up shortly after where One to Leave finished, Stuart Knight is back working alongside Derek and Patrick at Knight Alexander and everything seems to be on the up. Except we all know that Derek has been keeping a secret from Melissa, and it could potentially be a deal breaker.
I survived and now I am strong.
This book like all of it's predecessors really pulls you in, as the reader you know what is going on in both Derek and Melissa’s heads, what you don’t know is how either of them will react once all the cards have been laid on the table, Melissa in particular, her past dictates that nothing but honesty exists between her and Derek in order for them to have a future together, and whilst planning their wedding more than a few secrets are unearthed. Derek in his attempts to protect Melissa from the harsh realities of some of the things he has done in his past is potentially putting more strain on their relationship, than telling actually telling Melissa the truth would do.
I had ideas in my head as to the direction that Tia would take Derek and Melissa’s story in this installment in the series, as always and as expected, it was nothing like I guessed, again she delivered more, the twists and turns in the story are plentiful and the cast many. This is why the series works, because Tia has taken the time to build and develop such a diverse and colorful set of people, that you are happy to spend time whether it be a few paragraphs or a few chapters with each and every one of them.
All I lost was my heart.
Stunning, Sexy, Surprising and as always One to Save is a totally Stunning read.
One to Chase ~ Amy Knight and Marcus Merritt’s story is due in June 2015, new characters, a new story and a new direction. I cannot wait!
ARC generously provided by the author, it was my absolute pleasure to provide the above honest review.
One to Save’s 5 Greats:
1. The still sizzling hot sexy times between the One to Hold series opening couple, Derek and Melissa were fantastic! Author, Tia Louise just keeps topping herself again and again.
2. The genuine love that shines through for their young son, Dex. I’m not much of a kid person so I don’t seek out novels featuring them. But I really liked the moments of parental affection that Derek and especially Melissa had for his toddler antics.
3. The ongoing ensemble nature is one of my favorite aspects of this series. I loved the update on the series’ previous couples especially Stuart and Mariska originally featured in One to Leave (One to Hold #5). I loved, LOVED Chapter 12: Making a Plan which focused on them.
4. I’m a huge romantic suspense fan so I loved the suspense element regarding the secret Derek kept from Melissa and how that storyline evolved and was resolved. The weight room scene in the jail was crazy!
5. That epilogue rocked! I loved getting a preview of the next couple that will be featured in One to Chase (One to Hold #7) out on June 25, 2015. ‘Amy Knight, meet Marcus Merritt’ is the tag line.Their scene was smoking hot and intriguing, and I predict that these two will definitely challenge each other.
Really, One to Save just has a lot to offer any contemporary romance fan – great pacing, fantastic sexual tension, sham-wow-panty sex scenes and an emotionally satisfying arc. I did a lot of commenting on GoodReads and a lot of highlighting on my e-reader, but below is one of many favorite moments:
With a wink, he’s headed to the door. “When I get back, we’ll see about working off those extra calories.”
Despite the tension, I can’t help smiling at his suggestion. “If I’m still awake.”
“I seem to recall you like the way I wake you.”
He’s out the door before I can make another quip. It’s probably for the best. He’s right, after all. I do love the way he wakes me, especially when he starts with slow, lingering kisses below my waist. Warmth curls my toes and I sigh. Oh, Derek. What are you hiding now?”
I highly recommend that you bump this one up on your TBR list to find out exactly what Derek is hiding for yourself.