Save Our Science: How to Inspire a New Generation of Scientists (Kindle Single) (TED Books Book 29) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am so glad that Dr. Ramirez articulted what is leading the US on a path that will kill science in our current educational system. Over testing and under funding our school system will be the death of innovation and progress.
I also appreciated Dr. Ramirez's call to engage parents/students/teachers/administrators. It is not about getting good scores on a standardized test; it is giving student the real world tools to becoming productive citizens.
We are putting WAY too much time and money into high-stakes testing. We see it making a lot of students feel they are "dumb" and turning them off school.
Please read this important book and help us get off our testing addiction.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Curriculum & Lesson Plans > Curricula
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Curriculum & Lesson Plans > STEM Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > Essays & Ideas
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > The Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Curricula