Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Save the online games to downloadable cartridge

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2010, 10:36:15 AM PST
Vtech has created a cartridge that you can buy on there website for 19.99 that you save the online games to. It comes preloaded with 10 bonus games and per the website you can save 30+games to it. But I have 20 on my cartrigge and it is not a quarter full. When I called vtech she sait it is closer to 100 games that you can add to it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2010, 7:22:11 PM PST
yingcc says:
Glad to know that. Thanks! How about the games? Since your little boy seems play with it for a while, compare with the games for ipod/iphone/ipad, are they fun and educational for a 3-yr-old little one?

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 3:31:18 PM PST
Rania_CO says:
Just got our game storage cartridge and it is AMAZING!!!! Put on tons of games in aditionto the ones it came with and tons of space left! sign up with vtech online and they will email you a 20% off! Best gaming system for toddlers : )
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 17, 2011

This discussion is about