- Audio CD (April 11, 1995)
- Original Release Date: April 11, 1995
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Soundtrack
- Label: Rhino
- ASIN: B0000033GY
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #174,097 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
Saved By The Bell: Soundtrack To The Original Hit TV Series Soundtrack
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Saved By The Bell -- This is the really cool theme song, of course! :-) This version of the theme song is the one used for the episodes that are shown in syndication. (This includes the Miss Bliss 8th grade episodes, but not "The College Years" episodes.)
2. Don't Leave With Your Love -- This is the Bo Revere song from "The Zack Tapes" episode. This is the song Zack put the subliminal messages into so that Kelly would dump Slater and go to the dance with him instead.
3. Go For It! -- This is the song sung by Hot Sundae (the girl group with Kelly, Jessie, & Lisa) in the video they made in the "Jessie's Song" episode (which is the one in which Jessie gets hooked on caffeine pills).
4. Love Me Now -- This is a song from the "Rockumentary" episode. This is the song that Zack wrote with Mindy. The rest of the gang was not enthusiastic about this song--neither am I!
5. Make My Day -- This is the song that Zack Attack sang during "The Last Dance" episode. They sang this at the costume ball just before Zack and Kelly were crowned King & Queen of the ball, which was just before the breakup of Zack and Kelly.
6. Friends Forever -- This is probably one of my favorite songs from the show! Zack Attack sang this during the "Rockumentary" episode, in which Zack had a dream they were rock stars. :-)
7. Did We Ever Have A Chance? -- Zack Attack sang this song also in the "Rockumentary" episode. Zack and Kelly sang it as a duet.
8.Read more ›
," "Surfer Dude," "Deep Within My Heart"), but most of the album consists of deliberately paced instrumentals which, while often closer to ambient music than pop, are both melodic and rhythmic; many, like "Go for It," "Did We Ever Have a Chance," and "Gone Hawaiian," are highly imagistic, like paintings done in sound which actually resemble their titles. Lyrics are infrequent, but when they do pop up, they follow the free-associative style of albums past; this time, though, the humor seems less bizarre than gently whimsical and addled, fitting perfectly into the dreamlike mood of the rest of the album. Most of Saved by the Bell is like experiencing a soothing, dream-filled slumber while awake, and even if some of the pieces have dark or threatening qualities, the moments of unease are temporary, like a passing nightmare whose feeling lingers briefly upon waking but whose content is forgotten. Unlike some of his later, full-fledged ambient work, Mark-Paul Gosselaar's gift for melodicism and tight focus here keep the entirety of the album in the forefront of the listener's consciousness, making it the perfect introduction to his achievements even for those who find ambient music difficult to enjoy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are like me and still watch Saved By the Bell before you go to work in the morning, you will love this cd! Read morePublished on January 15, 2003
Considering the stunning caliber of the t.v. show (at least the elementary and high school years; Zach's "college years" never did much for me), I was highly disappointed... Read morePublished on August 29, 2002 by Da Peace Dogg
...i like this a cd very much. its a nice music...when i listen to cd i remember this one and i cry very very much. you should buy this cd, you will feel a very very sad too.Published on April 5, 2002 by Jun Tao
This soundtrack is beautiful and moving, a pure work of art.....magnicifent at its best.Published on February 3, 2002 by a kid who watch an hour of saved by the bell everyday for approx. five years
This album was not a dissapointment,the musics fantastic, the singing great and brings back to life an amazing T.V programe, a must for saved by the bell fanatics!!! Read morePublished on April 17, 2001 by Ben Fellows
This is one of the greatest shows of all times and incorporating the music of this show and putting it on a cd makes the cd a must have. Read morePublished on January 2, 2001 by Kristina Harper