Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 26, 2012
I've never written a review before on a book that I haven't read, but as it is, I COULDN'T read this one because I couldn't see the words. Something is very wrong with the formatting.

When I tried to go to the cover, it put me at a place that is 12% in, and I couldn't page back to the cover, so the copyright page is the first one that you can access, no title page is viewable.

There is a significant left and right margin for text, 3/4" on left, 1/2" on right which I've never seen on a kindle book before and I have over 2,500.

The font is small, but trying to increase the font size does not change it. I even tried changing my orientation to landscape, and it still did not change the font size. It acts like a PDF that can't be zoomed in on.

I'm pretty sad that I couldn't read this book because I think that the content would've been helpful to read. But short of taking a magnifying glass to my kindle, I can't make out the words. Maybe someone with better eyes could try. If this book is updated and these issues fixed, I'd be happy to take another look and re-review.
on May 12, 2012
I read this in very short period of time.. It had some interesting information but that could be due to the fact that I live in the Atlanta area and some of the specific examples would apply to me. It's an easy read with good tips for finding and using discounts.

Several of the reviews complained of not being able to read so I downloaded this FREE book to my Kindle on PC and had no issues reading it at all.

Definately would recommend this as good and well worth the time spent, as that is all it's going to cost on Kindle!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 13, 2012
I've never had this problem with any other kindle book - but on this one it was impossible to change the font size from super, super small. Made reading it almost impossible. What I could read (before my eyes got too tired) was very basic stuff. Glad I got it for free, it isn't worth any more.
on April 16, 2012
I can't recommend something I can't read. I'm glad it was free and hope they can fix it. Don't know what the problem is.
on March 29, 2013
This book contained information that I will surely make use of as I get further my coupon education. Thanks, James.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 9, 2011
I purchased several books with this first order from Amazon and this book was one of two that I would not recommend to anyone. When I buy a book it's because I want to learn something new about couponing and saving money in general. This book did neither. Sorry to say , but it was a waste of time and money in my opinion.
on December 10, 2011
This book was excellent in my opinion. My cousin and I are trying to learn all the ins and out of how to save money on couponing, and I learned so much from this book. It was really easy to read, and there were some really good examples. I loved the table of contents at the end that shows me exactly how to get to my favorite places, so I can just glance through and find out the information that I need to find. It shows how to find coupons online, and what to do with your paper coupons. I think I will save a lot of money from using this book. It is excellent for a beginner, or even someone who knows a bit of couponing already. I highly recommend.