- File Size: 1441 KB
- Print Length: 282 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 5, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00VPNW6IA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,094 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #56 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- #80 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- #80 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
|Print List Price:||$13.10|
Save $12.11 (92%)
Saving Dancer: Savage Brothers MC Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I liked.....
1. This book is well written. There were some editing issues with quotation marks. Either they were missing or in the wrong place. But no biggie.
2. This book is only .99 cents.
3. The subject matter, in regards to a man dealing with the repercussions of his own rape, is quite original in the MC genre. I felt the author did a
good job portraying Dancer's feelings and reaction to this trauma. They seemed realistic and not glossed over. I find that rape in fictional
romance books, particularly when the victim is a woman, is usually treated so superficially. The woman bounces back with hardly a care.
That has always bothered me. This author did not gloss over this subject and I thank her for that. Kudos! Dancer's feelings, and actions, were
heart felt and gut wrenching. I truly felt for the man. To A Point!
4. I found Carrie's inner monologue and dialogue also very realistic. I especially liked how straight forward she was in expressing verbally to Dancer
how she was feeling. Especially when Dancer was being a cruel azz. She was honest, precise, and to the point.Read more ›
This was one of those books that was so interesting, I did not want to put it down until I could get some answers. Dancer was a fascinating and broken down man...always having to be the tough guy...he didn't know how to deal with life or himself as a victim.
A crime which is primarily against women (being that we are weaker and more vulnerable) doesn't make it any less violent and invasive when it is a man who is victimized. In many ways, what happened to Dancer to cause him to be so dysfuntional with Carrie, was harder than even getting over killing someone as there was no easy way to erase the memories that would wake him up sweating and crying out in his sleep.
I really loved the tug of war Dancer had within himself and with his club brothers (especially Dragon who really wanted to help him but couldn't find the right way to do it) and when he realizes he has everything to lose by not getting help, things take a desperate turn.
Carrie grows up and becomes a tougher woman (not a little girl anymore) and faces not only the choice of whether or not to walk away from the only man that she has ever loved, but also a game changing event which will make Dancer forever be a part of her life.
I loved the supporting characters, the girl fights in the clubhouse, the tense moments between the brothers, jealousy, pain and mostly the passion between the various couples who make up this MC.
A really strong second book in the series and I look forward to the next one!
***** 5 ***** "my private Dancer love" stars
It was a real roller-coaster of kaleidoscope of emotions. I gone from heartbreak to anger, then from laughing to sweetness to annoyance to crying...And then all over again. And not necessarily in that order.
At some points all those emotions I felt for Dancer. My heart really hurt for him. He felt into a dark hole and couldn't find his way out. I don’t think he even tried to help himself. He just stopped fighting.
I believe most of people are having one or other kind of demons in their lifes. When they hit that line when to them it becomes just to much....I believe, on those moments it's okay, to just lie down on the dusty floor. But at some point you start to fight again. You start crawling, you start to walk. And at the end you run. Run free. And though those demons will always be with you, but...They will never control your actions again. They will never control you again. You will be ruling your life. You will be the master of your fate.
All this I so wanted to say to Dancer at his darkest hours. When he thought, that he's weak, he can't protect anyone because he couldn't protect himself. Those moments were heartbreaking agonizing. But also made me mad a little, too.
No. I never was mad because he lost himself in the darkness. Like I said before it's okay to just let it all go. So, it was okay for Dancer to be...Not living, just exist for a while. What made me angry, is that he lost sense of time. He let himself wallow in misery for too long. He lost faith in himself.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book talks about real life struggles and tragedies that really happen. It's about love, heartache and forgiveness. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dione284
Loved the beginning to the ending. I am so glad that Dancer survived the abuse and fell in love.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Super steamy romance, I really liked the characters and the story line. The main characters had a lot to work on but this author keeps me interested and I can't wait for the next... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kindle Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense