- File Size: 4580 KB
- Print Length: 69 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bathory Gate Press (August 5, 2017)
- Publication Date: August 5, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06Y64KMJ9
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#162,321 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #420 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- #594 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- #678 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
Saving Her Skin (Shifter Shield Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lindi is not having a good couple of days. More strangers, odd couples, showing up at her shield office. One beaten bloody, one with a broken wing, and all of them with a message- wolf army on its way. Not exactly comforting words. With new lamia babies on the way and the threat against the babies and herself growing every day Lindi has had to pull back some from her day job. Her boss is convinced that she is suffering from PTSD because she can't admit anything about the shifter world to her and her tenuous connection to her human side is wearing thin. Especially now as she is going into momma lamia mode. Damn wolves keep messing with her babies. But now the wolves have upped the ante. They've come at the Council. This is going to get bloody.
Saving Her Skin left me silently crying out (it's 2am here and there are people sleeping) and on the edge of my seat. Kind of like catching a horse mid-jump. Will they stick the landing? Hopefully we will find out in part 5