Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 1, 2014
I like this and use this app. It's straightforward and user friendly. However to do really well with the grocery rebates you have to buy alot of brand name processed food which I don't. Still it's good for other retail non food savings as well.
on November 2, 2013
Good savings but sometimes the coupons are not credited to you unless you complain with specific information about what you bought and when. It should be automatically registered when you use your store card, but many are missed. However, when the complaint is completed, the response is courteous and prompt.
on November 26, 2013
I love this app! I always check it before heading out to the store to see if I can make back a bit of money that I would be spending anyway. Thanks for this because it helps to have that extra money for gas or whatever we need it for, and its totally effortless!
on July 9, 2017
Ok
on March 13, 2014
This app is awesome! No coupons to print just upload your saving cards and click the coupons you want. You can upload multiple cards. Best of all you get money back just for buying groceries!
on June 14, 2014
This app is great at saving you money for stores you already shop at. I wish more stores were available for the app. In just a couple months have saved over $40.
on March 11, 2012
This app for use on Androids is a money saving app. With it coupons are selected and downloaded to shopper cards you register for when you sign up.
on October 26, 2012
I love the concept, but they don't update the coupons often enough. The ones they do have are good values and the app is very easy to work and understand.
on October 30, 2013
I love this app, I have used Savingsstar for awhile and its worth it! Gives you cash back on purchases you make and every month they add new deals
on August 13, 2014
Doesnt work like it says at all. If I want coupons, I'm set. Other than that - I got nothin'.