Savior Equipment The Patriot Single Scoped Long Rifle Case Gun Bag w/Padded Handle - Adjustable Sling, Dual Lockable Zippers, Multiple Magazine Holder Pouch, Available Length in 35" 41" 45"
- [Innovative & Smart Design] - 13-Inch Width Design Fits Most Rifles with Custom Attachments Such as Sights, Scopes, Bi-Pod & Extended Magazine Without Any Issues
- [Affordable Without Sacrificing Quality] - 600D PVC Shell & Heavy Duty EVA Foam Interior Padding Provide 360-Degree Protection to Your Rifle
- [Fully Adjustable Hook-N-Loop Strap w/ 2-Way Lockable Zippers] - To Secure Any Size of Firearm in Place to Prevent Unwanted Movement or Damage During Transportation
- [ALL-IN-ONE Bag] - Additional Large Pouches with Adjustable Flap & Fast Pull Tabs To Fit Your Magazines and Other Accessories
- [Purchase with Confidence] - Savior Unquestioned Lifetime-Warranty. Love It or Return It.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 37.64 x 14.41 x 3.46 inches; 5.25 Pounds
- Item model number : M13
- Date First Available : July 26, 2018
- Manufacturer : Savior Equipment
- ASIN : B07FY1YTKK
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,986 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #3 in Soft Rifle Cases
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this bag is 4"-6" wide. I would like carrying one gun,one bag. This gives us more flexibility when traveling. The Quality & durability after a 2 week on the road.( I'm not easy on cases ) no problems. Stitching & material showed no wear. The case cleaned up with soap & water. I Vacuumed the inside and brand new. Well made with great materials.
The magazine pockets are very roomy. I can get two 30 round AR mags in each one or two 10 round AICS pattern mags end to end. This is going to be riding in the truck of my car or in the toolbox of my truck, with my “truck rifle”, so I’ll repost on durability at a later time. It seems well made with some type of medium duty cordura fabric & the padding is dense.
This case would be a great buy at twice the price. If you are looking for a good quality range bag, you’ve found it.
Magazine pockets have adjustable closing flaps so many different types of magazines will fit.
Inside, rifle hold down straps have can be moved from end to end to accommodate different platforms.
I probably could have spent more, but glad I didn't.