- Genuine Leather
- heated leather gloves,heated ski gloves for women,heated skiing gloves,battery operated gloves heated for women
- 【Superior Material】These heated ski gloves come zith soft lambskin leather on whole palm, back of hand and fingers, which is water resistant and windproof. Inside these electric gloves there is a heated layer sandwiched between a breathable soft fleece layer and a insulated cotton layer . Besides, this pair of heated work gloves features an adjustable wrist belt design that ensures a customized fit for men and women.
- 【Flexible Three Fingers Design】These 3 fingers heated gloves come with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather. Its mitten design allows your thumb and index finger to grasp something as well. Two separate fingers provide more flexibility for gripping skiing devices like ski pole or snowboard and your smart phones.
- 【Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries & 3 Heat Settings】With ON/OFF button on the back of the heated mittens, you can freely adjust the temperature in 3 levels to obtain appropriate warmth. Instant heating up makes your hands warmer in 30 seconds.The heated mitts include a pair of rechargeable lithium batteries that can be fully charged in 2-3 hours. We suggest you adjust to high setting for first 20 min and then switch to medium setting to ensure a long-lasting warming effect for outdoor use.
- 【Warm Gloves Wide Application】The ungraded heating gloves use far infrared heating elements which is good for blood circulation, especially helpful for people who suffer from Raynaud's, Arthritis, Stiff Joints. Perfect sports snow gloves for biking, running, fishing, skiing, camping, hiking; snow plowing and walking in cold weather. A warm gift to yourself, lover, friends, parents, elders for Christmas Thanksgiving; Birthday, New Year's, etc.
- 【Service】One Year Quality assurance, If you have any questions about quality, size, battery or charger of these winter gloves, please feel free to contact us. We will definitely give you a satisfactory solution. Share them with your friends ,if you like these rechargable heated gloves .They will thank you for the warmth.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you've struggled to find gloves that keep your hands warm in chilly winter, turn to the Savior Heated Mitts. These heated mitten gloves have everything you will need to brave the toughest weather conditions.
Great gloves that guarantee both warmth and dexterity
✔2.Comfortable and Breathable
Premium materials make these heated mittens very durable and comfortable. And you won't need to worry about the sweaty hands with heated gloves on.
✔3.Long Lasting Warmth
This battery heated gloves with 2200Mah rechargeable Li-ion batteries to ensure long working time.
Q1: I don’t know how to get it work
A1 : Press ON/OFF button once to enter HIGH heat setting (3 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button a second time to reduce the heat by switching to MEDIUM level (2 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button a third time to reduce the heat by switching to LOW level (1 light bar will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button of fourth time to turn off the heat system of the gloves(all lightbars will shut off)
Q2: Can I machine wash the gloves?
A2 : Machine wash is not recommended as it damage the inside electrical heated components. Spot clean the gloves by hand with only mild detergent.
Q3: The winter gloves only heated for about 30 minutes then went off when i first use it.
A3 : Most of batteries won’t arrive in fully charged status so that’s why you need to recharge them for at least 4 hours when you receive it.
Q4: Does it work under sub zero area?
A4 : Yes,it does. Enjoy extra warmth on your hands no matter what you're doing outside
●Heated Gloves *1 Pair
●Rechargeable Battery * 2 Pcs
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Eigday power
- Package Dimensions : 14.8 x 5.28 x 3.78 inches
- ASIN : B07DKXSM29
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Date First Available : June 6, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These gloves seem to be well made. The palms are covered with real leather and i expect them to be durable. Wrestling a large two stage snow blower should not be a problem.
I tried an informal test with a non contact infrared/ laser thermometer. In 5 minutes, the gloves went from 65 degrees to 95 degrees when set on high.
I do not know how long it took to charge the batteries and i do not know the level of discharge they were at initially. I plugged then into the charger and two hours later they were charged. If I read the instructions properly, the batteries should remain plugged in for an extra half hour once the green light comes on the charger the very first time the batteries are charged.
These seem to run small. My hand measures 9 1/2" and is on the edge of large and extra large. I ordered extra large and they are snug. If I had to do it again, I would order XXL.
There are two color schemes: gray and "safety" yellowish green and gray and orange. They are both ugly. Your ski poles or snowblower won't mind, though.
I would like to order spare batteries, but i have not checked into how they may be bought.
I have not had them long enough to comment on durability and battery life.
They work. They seem well made of good materials. They are only moderately expensive compared to the ridiculously expensive alternatives.
As noted, dexterity is bad with gloves but really lousy with mittens. Three fingered gloves try to address that while trying to prevent frost bite.
My one limitation with this related to my fingers getting cold easily, and that condition increasing with age. I am 62 years old, generally do exceptionally well in cold conditions, but with the distinct exception of my fingers. I do not have Raynaud's disease or any other such thing, but it is clear that blood flow to my fingers is not what it used to be.
This winter I began a search for gloves - not mittens, because I need the finger dexterity - that prevented the freeze and the pain. Long story short, these surpass my wildest expectations!
It's not just about "not feeling cold". It is about actual warmth.
Last week, after a 4 mile hike through the woods with my dog in a 19 degree temp with the wild chill knocking that down to 6 degrees I decided to go home and get my mountain bike out for a ride.
Bottom line: via the tremendous performance of these gloves, my hands not only avoided being cold, they were WARM throughout.
So, when I returned home I ordered a pair for my Dad, who does have Raynauds. They've changed his life in the winter, infinitely for the better.
I am 100% confident they can do the same for you.
Just be sure to "go large" on sizing. In regular gloves, whether for winter or golf, I generally wear a size XL, and my Dad wears a Large. In these I ordered a 2XL for me, and while they worked as reported they are a bit cramped. I therefore ordered 2XL also for my Dad, which are perfect for him.
I am going to order a second pair of my own, and they will be 3XL.