|Item Weight||4.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches|
|Item model number||10622|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Savogran 10622 Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) 4.5lbs
|Price:||$9.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.99 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use TSP to clean surfaces after using paint/varnish removers
- Preferred by painting and cleaning professionals
- Removes smoke and soot stains from walls
- “Clumping” or caking of product can be remedied by dissolving in hot water
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Savogran 10622 Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) 4.5lbs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Online Direct||BIGFLY|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 2.5 x 9.25 in||3.88 x 7.88 x 3.88 in||6 x 6 x 12 in||6 x 1.75 x 9 in||9.5 x 12 x 7 in|
|Item Weight||4.7 lbs||4.35 lbs||9 lbs||1.85 lbs||1 lb|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1|
|Size||4.5 pounds||4 lb||1 gal||1 Pack||1 lb.|
A non-sudsing powdered trisodium Phosphate compound that is formulated for heavy duty cleaning. Preferred by painting and cleaning professionals for removing heavy deposits of greasy grime, smoke, soot stains and chalked paint from walls, woodwork and floors. Removes mildew and mildew stains when mixed with bleach. Cleans and prepares surfaces for repainting. Also recommended for washing away paint remover sludge. Use TSP to clean surfaces after using paint/Varnish Removers. Preferred by painting and cleaning professionals. Removes smoke and soot stains from walls.
From the Manufacturer
A non-sudsing powdered Trisodium Phosphate compound that is formulated for heavy duty cleaning. Preferred by painting and cleaning professionals for removing heavy deposits of greasy grime, smoke, soot stains and chalked paint from walls, woodwork and floors. Removes mildew and mildew stains when mixed with bleach. Also recommended for washing away paint remover sludge.Important Note: Store in an area that is cool and dry. Moisture can cause caking.
Top customer reviews
2) It will NOT dissolve in cold water. If you are using this with your laundry soap, you must either wash in warm water or dissolve this in warm water prior to adding to laundry. Some people pre-dissolve it and put in a pump bottle for use as a laundry booster.
3) TSP is NOT a detergent, per say, it acts as a rinse agent by suspending particles in water. It keeps the solid residue (the dirt/food/water minerals/detergents, etc) in your washers from re-adhering once your detergent has gotten the dirt off. It will not "clean" your dishes like soap does, but over time things will get cleaner as gunk that gets washed off doesn't re-adhere.
4) Use this product sparingly! One reviewer on here uses ¼ cup per dish cycle and that is insane! It was originally found in dish soap UP TO 6 percent. Start with a half teaspoon per dish cycle and give it some time. It helps your detergent work better, it does not replace it.
We've been on a roll. The inside of the washing machine would have to be washed with detergent, as soil gradually builds up in it (I KNOW! We do use enough detergent, and boosters, too, in our state the available detergents leave behind that dirt, though). The dishwasher was becoming less and less effective with the build-up in there, too. I did regular vinegar treatments, and that breaks down some things. A little touch of TSP and the dishwasher is working great again.
This is a powerful chemical. You need to use precautions, handle and store this safely. If I had children in the home, less elderly pets (mine only sleep these days), or anybody with poor judgment, then I would just use this all at once and then get it out of my house. Those are not concerns, so I get to keep it, yay! It is inexpensive enough not to take any unnecessary risks, though, and it is available in smaller quantities, too.
I purchased this at full retail- no discounts or sales. This review is based upon my own experience and is my personal evaluation. I'm a repeat customer, with no other relationship, interest, blog or profit in the sale of this item. I am extremely thankful. I may not have a new kitchen and entirely new house inside, but that was never going to happen. This saved my house, my appliances, my garage, my shed, and lots of stuff inside, too. Happy, happy!