Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Savoring the Seasons With Our Best Bites
Format: Hardcover-spiral|Change

on November 8, 2016
I really like this cookbook. It is organized extremely well and has tons of family friendly recipes.The full color pictures for every single recipe are beautifully photographed. I also like that each recipe gives a rating for how easy each one is, gives tips to make it vegetarian (if thats an option) and other tidbits you can use to change up the meal a bit. My favorite part though is the Rollovers section for each recipe. It tells you what ingredients roll over well that you might not use as often so you could use it in more than one recipe. The authors are wonderful as well giving advice and tips. Great cookbook!
on April 26, 2017
I really love this cookbook! The recipes are easy to follow, there are great tips, the pictures are appetizing and there is a recipe for EVERYONE! I'd definitely buy it again!
on August 31, 2017
Awesome family friendly cookbook! We love all of the recipes we have tried so far!
on September 13, 2012
I knew that the girls from Our Best Bites would come up with a great follow-up cookbook, and "Savoring the Seasons" does not disappoint. Very rarely do I flip through a cookbook gasping with excitement over every recipe. What I love about the OBB recipes is that they all use normal ingredients that I probably already have in my kitchen. Plus, all of the recipes are easy, and I have never made an OBB recipe that was "just ok." They're all "Ohhhh this is sooooo yummy" recipes! Order BOTH cookbooks! You will LOVE them.
on September 12, 2013
We have had this book for a while after a friend cooked a meal from it, We use this book at least three times a week for different meals and ideas. I love that it breaks the meals into seasons which allows for fresh cooking with in season produce, and it tastes like you are a seasoned chef. Also the meals, for the most part, are 15 minutes or less to make; great for a busy lifestyle or somoene that isn't motivated to cook, but wants to eat freash and healthy.
on September 16, 2012
If you have tried the first recipe book from OBB, this one will not disappoint. I love how the recipes are categorized into seasons---it takes the guess work out of deciding what to cook for dinner or what to give as a gift. I also love the little craft ideas in each section. They will be fun to try with my kids. I also like that they included recipes that are a little more "complicated" with more sophisticated flavors. I'm very excited to try the pan-seared Fillet Mignon with herb butter. I like the balance between side dishes, desserts and main dishes. There are also several beverage recipes which is nice. The only thing that would be nice to know is the nutrition facts (maybe we don't really want to know, but it would be helpful). Some of the recipes are repeats from the website, but I love having them all in one place. I also like the helpful hints and tips that are included with each recipe.

Pros:
-Tabbed sections: SO much easier to find things than with their last cookbook.
-The included bookmark with easy conversion hints.
-The beautiful color photographs.

Cons:
-Can't think of any

Wish was included:
-Nutrition facts
-More hints with what can be prepared ahead of time or frozen ahead of time, etc.

Overall and awesome cookbook. I love having their stuff in my kitchen. Most recipes are simple using basic ingredients that most have on-hand. I also like the crafty recipes that are fun for gift-giving. This book is perfect for your collection as well as gift-giving.
on March 30, 2017
Our go to cook book. Some friends had it and cooked for me a couple times and the recipes blew me away. My wife loves is.
on June 30, 2017
Everything I've made from Our Best Bites has been great!
on January 1, 2014
This is such a user friendly book. I love the recipes!! Everything so far has been amazing!! Buy this as a gift for anyone!
on March 4, 2013
Great simple recipes that make excellent meals out of everyday ingredients. As much as I love Bon Appetite or Saveur, this is the book (along with their first offering) that gets the most use in our home.