- PRIME DAY SALE! SAVE 10% in celebration of PRIME DAY this month when you enter the code: "ONESAVVY" Enter code ONESAVVY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ❤️ Buy 2 of any ONE SAVVY LIFE products and SAVE 10% OFF your order total! ❤️ Enter code OSLDEAL2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $1.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Savvy Infusion Water Bottle - 24 or 32 Ounce - Featuring Unique Leak-Proof Siliconed Sealed Cap w/Handle - Includes Bonus Recipe Ebook
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ TOP RATED GIFT FOR WOMEN: Our popular Savvy Infusion bottles make the perfect gifts for women who have everything, so get one for yourself and a friend. Over 195,000 units sold! SAVE AN EXTRA 10% TODAY - Buy 2 or more and use Coupon Code "OSLDEAL2" at checkout.
- ★ HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT: Our 24oz and 32oz bottles are designed with a superior and unique HANDLED CAP WITH SILICONE SEAL which screws on tight, which means it's 100% LEAK PROOF and carbonated water-friendly! Our Amazon Customers Say: "Have bought several brands and THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T LEAK. Love it!"
- ★ WHY DO CUSTOMER LOVE SAVVY INFUSION? It's simple. The problem with other infusers is that they're made from inferior materials that break easily and are hard to clean. Our bpa free bottles are the #1 choice because they're made of premium crafted SHATTERPROOF Tritan plastic, which means they're built to last, GUARANTEED! Unlike bulkier bottles, our sleek bottles are PERFECTLY SIZED to carry easily and FIT IN CUPHOLDERS. They're also super easy to clean and top rack DISHWASHER-SAFE.
- ★ SAVVY LIFESTYLE: Savvy Infusion bottles are reusable and provide a healthy and inexpensive alternative to soda, juice & sports drinks. Infusing water with natural fruit is a fun and energizing way to hydrate, suppress appetite, burn fat, & enjoy radiant skin. Simply add fresh or frozen fruits and herbs, along with still or sparkling water, to flavor and infuse your own thirst quenching detox water and tea infusions. Perfect for the gym, beach, yoga, hiking, office, or wherever life takes you.
- ★ OUR CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: We're super confident you'll love our defuser waterbottle. However, if for any reason you're not absolutely thrilled, just let us know and we'll give you a full refund - no questions asked! With your purchase, you'll also receive our BONUS EBOOK with tasty infusing tips & recipes. Our mission is to provide a risk-free customer experience, and we have THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS to prove it. Add some Savvy Infusion bottles to your shopping cart today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make Every Adventure Outdoor Fabulous!
Hi! I’m Kelly Fedio, founder and proud mom-trepreneur. After years of trying to juggle being a wife and mother of two, having a career and constantly feeling stressed and stretched, I decided to make a major change. I wanted more flexibility, more freedom and, honestly, a whole lot more fun in the work I do. So, we packed up, moved to Southern California where our whole family wanted to be together, and started a family business called One Savvy Life.
It started out with one product, the Savvy Infusion water bottle, a clever solution that helps women drink more water by infusing beverages with the natural flavor of fruits, herbs and even spices. It was created from personal experience and became a runaway hit and top seller on Amazon ever since.
Now, we’re on a bigger mission to make the experiences we share outdoors a little bit easier and a lot more fabulous! And with that, we launched our flagship brand, One Savvy Girl.
We strive to bring comfort, convenience and style to every outdoor adventure. Whether it’s a picnic in the park, a day at the beach, a backyard barbeque, or a weekend camping in the mountains, One Savvy Girl creates innovative products that help you make it special, make it your own and make every adventure outdoor fabulous!
The must-have choice and perfect gifts for outdoor enthusiasts - products that women can feel proud to show off to their family and friends as an expression of their savvy lifestyle. Our customers rave about our products, our outstanding service, recommend us to friends, and keep coming back for more. So what are you waiting for?
WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE SAVVY INFUSION BOTTLES
We all want to drink more water, but finding a water bottle that performs the way you want it to – and lasts long enough to make a real change to your lifestyle – is harder than it seems.
Sodas, flavored beverages and juices are filled with added sugars, chemicals and preservatives. With our bottles, you get the pure hydration of water with only wholesome, natural flavors added in.
The Savvy Infusion Water Bottle is a premium water bottle designed for everyday use. We have thousands of rave reviews from people who love the Savvy Infusion’s functional features and beautiful design.
The Savvy Infusion Water Bottle is your tried-and-tested hydration solution. You’ll be amazed by how much more water you’ll drink by switching to infused water!
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
It’s simple. The problem with other infusers is that they're made from inferior materials that leak, break easily, and are hard to clean.
Our BPA free bottles are designed with a superior and unique handled cap with silicone seal which screws on tight, which means it’s 100% LEAK PROOF and carbonated water-friendly! This means they're perfect for taking to the gym, beach, yoga, hiking, office, or wherever life takes you!
We are the #1 choice because our bottles are made of premium crafted shatterproof Tritan plastic, which means they're built to last.
Unlike bulkier bottles, our sleek bottles are easy to carry and perfectly sized to fit in cupholders. They’re also super easy to clean and top rack dishwasher-safe.
THE SAVVY GIRL LIFESTYLE
Savvy Infusion bottles are reusable and provide a healthy and inexpensive alternative to soda, juice & sports drinks. Infusing water with natural flavors is a fun and energizing way to hydrate, suppress appetite, burn fat, & enjoy radiant skin. You’ll be inspired to drink more water…the easiest way to stay slim, healthy, and energized.
CREATE YOUR OWN UNIQUE INFUSIONS
Simply add fresh or frozen fruit and herbs, along with still or sparkling water, to create your own thirst quenching detox water and iced tea. We want you to use your Savvy Infusion bottle as much as possible, so we’ve included a free digital guide with the tastiest recipes and infusing tips for your brand new water bottle. Find unique flavor combinations and new ingredients to infuse with, so it never gets boring!
QUALITY IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Our Savvy Infuser Water Bottle is built better, so it lasts longer. The unique handled twist-cap infuser is 100% leak-proof, so you can travel anywhere without worrying about leaks. The bottle’s beautiful and functional design paired with a variety of bold and vivid colors makes it the perfect go-everywhere water bottle for camping, walking, hiking, traveling, biking, and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a huge problem with drinking enough water, after so many cups of water I get bored of the taste. Water is essentially tasteless. This bottle changes that. i can change the flavor of my water on demand. I limit myself in what i can do with this bottle. Naturally my 1st test was with lemons. I cut a whole lemon and cut off the peel. sticking the remainder good parts of the lemon into the center storage compartment. Slip it into the water and gave it a good shake. Viola lemon water!!!! I filled this up probably 6 more times just to drink it. Going into a water binge, next i used an orange. Same results 4 more bottles of water. My bladder gave me the warning to slow down and seek immediate evacuation.
The bottle itself is very easy to clean, durable and well constructed. I keep this with me in my backpack everywhere I go. The health nuts in my office gawk at my bottle and have already sent out orders for their own. I plan to purchase a few more of these shortly after this review. This will help my family drink more water and stray away from soda and such.
Thanks again Kelly.
My favorite combo is peaches and oranges - like drinking a fuzzy navel! Although peaches and blueberries with a hint of mint is a close second.
I had a problem at first because I only need about 1/8 of the peach to fit in the infuser capsule, and then what do I do with the rest of the peach? I don't necessarily want to eat it (I "pack" my bottle at night before bed and let it "steep" overnight for lots of flavor!)...but I don't want to waste it, either. I tried chopping it up, putting it in a bag, and tossing it in the freezer. But the next day, all I had was a giant lump of peach pieces, none of which wanted to detach to go in the bottle. So...I got a small ice cube tray and put the peach chunks in the tray, 1-2 chunks per "cube" and put THAT in the freezer. Voila! Perfect frozen peach cubes that can THEN go in a bag and stay separated. The oranges (or clementines) I section, then use a knife to split the outside of the section. These go in a bag in the fridge. When I'm "packing" my infuser, I take 2-3 sections of orange, and using the split, I turn the section of orange inside out, so all the juicy pips are on the outside and in contact with the water. Yum!
This was one of my Prime Day purchases and I've used it every day since. It's come with me to a conference, traveled in my computer bag, been tipped over, dropped, etc. and it has never leaked or spilled (as long as the top is on!).
The ONLY complaint, if I have one, is that you DO have to be a little careful how you drink from it. There are a series of holes in a circle around the top of the infuser pod about 1/4 inch in length and about 1/16 inch in height, with a thin plastic section between each hole. What I've found is that if I have one of the holes directly in front of my mouth, I get spillage out of the sides of my mouth (not graceful in public). I'm used to bottles I have to tip up sharply and/or squeeze to drink from them and this one doesn't require it, so part of the secret is to sip and tilt slowly, like you'd drink out of a regular glass (it just requires a little muscle memory training), and if I put one of the small plastic sections in front of my mouth and lift the bottle slowly, it pours well and doesn't make me dribble :)
I also have to give a shout-out to the fabulous customer service folks - they checked in on me after I bought it, and have corresponded with me a couple other times (real people, not customer service 'bots). They also surprised me by sending me a second bottle as a thank-you for buying the first one (thanks, Karen!). Great product, great people to buy from. Your body will thank you!
Full disclosure, I received this bottle at a discount in order to review it.