- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Ideapress Publishing (February 28, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1940858720
- ISBN-13: 978-1940858722
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #225,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Savvy: Navigating Fake Companies, Fake Leaders and Fake News in the Post-Trust Era Hardcover – February 28, 2019
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Oscar G. Chase, Russell D. Niles Professor of Law, New York University School of Law
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Serial Entrepreneur, Author, CEO of VaynerMedia
- Claude Chemtob, PhD, Adjunct Professor, Department of Psychiatry, NYU Langone Health
- Richard Edelman, President & CEO of Edelman
Savvy could not be more timely. It is all our responsibility to learn how to navigate the digital information minefield and seek out the truth. Bravo Rohini and Shiv for giving us an essential guidebook to do it.
- Rishad Tobaccowala, Chief Growth Officer, Publicis Groupe
- Brad Jakeman, Senior Advisor & Former President, Global Beverages, PepsiCo
About the Author
Review this product
16 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
principles, landmark research, and current events. The authors integrate their perspectives from diverse careers: Shiv Singh - a digital
marketing expert and corporate executive, and Dr. Rohini Luthra - a clinical psychologist. This provides a unique and interesting commentary throughout as the authors describe and analyze numerous case examples in recent events. Social media has facilitated greater ease in dissemination of news and information. The lessons in this book are needed now more than ever before to filter fact from fiction. This is a great read, with practical advice and techniques to navigate the modern challenges to truth, trust, bias, and human nature.