Savvycraft T-top Hard Top Boat Life Jacket Storage Bag Hold up to 6 Life Jackets/Life Jackets not Included
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Color: Black, Bag Size: 37" W x 20" D x 6" H hold up to 6 Type II life jackets(**Does not include life jackets)
- Made by durable 600-denier polyester UV treated and water-resistant
- Easily mount to most T-Tops, bimini tops and pontoon tops. Designed to hold Type II life jackets and lots of other gear.
- Two zippered compartments and three mesh pockets to organize your gear.
- Stretch cord zig-zagging across the bottom for easy access to towels, rain gear or other items. -Does not include life jackets. one year factory limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easily mount to most T-Tops, bimini tops and pontoon tops.
Designed to hold Type II life jackets and lots of other gear.
Two zippered compartments and three mesh pockets to organize your gear.
Stretch cord zig-zagging across the bottom for easy access to towels, rain gear or other items.
Includes One year factory limited warranty. Does not include life jackets.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 37 x 20 x 6 inches; 3.26 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 25, 2016
- Manufacturer : Brightpicks
- ASIN : B01L0KLNPO
Best Sellers Rank:
#29,429 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #7 in Boat Cabin Storage
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Guns on October 9, 2019
It sags a bit in the middle but not enough to block my view. One of the zippers tore right off the end when I was exerting only a moderate amount of pressure.
I would buy again but I think it is slightly over priced. Should be about $50 for this level of durability.
Durability looks ok but I don’t expect it to last more than 2 years. I’ll spray it w 303 to protect it.