Swig Savvy's Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, Double Wall Design,Standard Mouth - with 3 Interchangeable Caps - Including Water Bottle Pouch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- • INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE; no longer rely on cheap plastic water bottles that split and crack, our stainless steel water bottle is manufactured from durable materials, for a bottle that can withstand your toughest workouts! It can maintain hot liquid warm for up to 12 hours, and keep cold drink chilled for up to 24 hours also ensures no sweating or condensation. Perfectly suited for storage in your purse, gym bag, or book bag with no mess.
- • 3 INTERCHANGEABLE CAPS; hoose the perfect cap for use from a (1) sport Cap effortlessly delivers a high flow rate that makes it easy to drink from your bottle without removing the cap , (2) loop Cap with super secure carabineer for securing to bags for outdoor use, (3) and a steel bamboo cap, which includes no painted or plastic parts, and is designed with a leak resistant silicone ring, for the most attractive, eye catching Bamboo Steel cap on the market!
- • BPA FREE MATERIAL; most cheaper plastic water bottles leech chemicals and alter the taste of your drink when refilled. The Swig Savvy stainless steel water bottle is manufactured using premium, stainless steel BPA free, phthalates, lead or other toxin material for the safest water bottle that won’t leech chemicals!
- • ULTRA TOUGH STEEL; perfect for hardwearing use, unlike cheap plastic that can split and crack, the bottle is manufactured from tough stainless steel and is perfect for outdoor use such as hiking or cycling, when exposed to drops and impacts, without breaking leaking!
- • PERFECT FOR HOT AND COLD BEVERAGES; heat resistant stainless steel can easily hold both hot and cold beverages for a super versatile bottle that can hold your favourite beverages without warping under temperature changes! Backed by a 1-Year GUARANTEE, this is totally risk-free buy; we will replace the water bottle if there’s any problem. CLICK the Orange button to Order Now.!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE: VERSATILE CAPS FOR THE MOST CONVENIENT BOTTLE!
Do you love drinking on the move, whether for keeping hydrated during a difficult work out, or simply having a supply of your favourite beverage close at hand?
Would you like a BPA free water bottle with a range of caps?
If so, Swig Savvy has created the perfect water bottle package for you!Consisting of a super hard wearing stainless steel water bottle, which is completely free from toxins and BPA which can alter the taste of your drink, our Bottle comes with three, super convenient caps in a great value package.
This Bottle features 3 leak resistant caps, a loop cap with convenient finger loop, perfect for carrying when working out outdoors, a sport cap with a convenient carabineer clip fixing, allowing you to effortlessly secure the cap to your bag while hiking or cycling, and a premium quality steel bamboo cap which is completely free from plastic and paint, and has a silicone leak resistant seal, for a great, eco friendly design!
Our Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is a premium product, with a number of notable benefits:
• Lightweight and hard wearing replacement for traditional plastic bottles.
• BPA free stainless steel that won’t leech harmful chemicals.
• Includes 3 leak resistant caps; a sport cap, which delivers a high flow rate
• A loop cap, perfect for securing to your bag for hands free easy access.
• A bamboo steel cap, for an eye catching twist on traditional lids.
The Swig Savvy Stainless Steel Water Bottle is a versatile, premium product, combining a tough design, BPA free materials and three super convenient interchangeable lids in a single package. Click “Add to Cart” now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To remove residue, soak your Kanteen overnight with hot water and baking soda or white vinegar. Follow the soak with a good scrub using a bottle brush or a scouring pad, combined with a wooden spoon or other kitchen utensil for leverage. Please give this suggestion a shot and let us know how the cleaning goes. Remember, scrubbing is key.
i would buy again now that i have learned this could be a common problem. will just do this cleaning process once a month or so. will definitely keep my eyes on the inside. even though this item is no longer offered by Swig Savvy, they sent me an email expressing their concerns. that is great customer service.
All XXXXXXXX products are made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel which is safe, durable and BPA-free. The food-grade stainless steel in a Klean Kanteen is highly rust resistant. If your bottle appears to have rusted, it's probably just a mark left behind from the electropolishing process, which smooths the surface of the metal and makes it shiny. Sometimes electrolytes left on the surface turn a rust color, but it's harmless.
i ordered this may 31, 2016. today, august 1, 2017, i noticed rust inside my stainless steel swig savvy 26 oz bottle. this is unacceptable. i have other name brands which are older but do not have rust spots inside. i am so disgusted. maybe that is why this is not available anymore. i use my swig savvy daily with only clean, filtered water every day, all day long. i would never buy another swig savvy product do to this happening. will stick to my tried & true hydro flasks from now on. do not recommend this product & will never buy again.
The reason I got this one (I've actually got others with nice easy one-handed pop-tops (granted, they only work for cold beverages and this works for both, like a regular thermos does) is that I really liked the idea of the bag/holder with the over-the shoulder strap. But.... it works, but the strap, even fully extended, is really quite long enough. I had liked the idea of being able to walk without having to hold a bottle (even one with an 'around the hand' strap which makes it much easier).
However, the strap is, for me anyway (I'm 6'4" tall) is not long enough to be able to wear it 'cross-body' and the walking motions are enough for it to want to slip off my shoulder. If I sort of press down on the bottle with my hand as I'm walking that creates enough pressure of the strap against the shirt to stop if from doing that, but the strap isn't long enough that that's comfortable.
All in all, this is a nice product, and for the $25 I paid for it, reasonably priced. And for most people the strap is long enough. But the strap and the low-quality stopper lid stops it from getting 5 stars.