& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Gruesome Mechanical Traps - Jigsaw has devised a new series of traps that will force you to make life or death decisions as you witness the machines destroy others and yourself
- Challenging Puzzles - A new set of puzzles will test your wits as you work quickly to advance through Jigsaw's game
- New Combat System - The visceral fighting mechanic requires precise timing to defend yourself from aggressive minions
- Unique Horror Experience - With a blend of intense combat, mind-bending puzzles, and a twisted storyline, players will face horror and terror that only SAW can deliver
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Step into the dark and tormented world of SAW II and experience the gruesome traps that Jigsaw has created to test your will to survive. With newly implemented puzzles and combat system, players will need to think fast and react to pass the rigors of the tests Jigsaw has engineered. Set between the SAW and SAW II movies, the game follows Detective Tapp’s estranged son Michael, who becomes Jigsaw’s next subject while he is investigating father’s recent death.
- Gruesome Mechanical Traps - Jigsaw has devised a new series of traps that will force you to you make life and death situations as you witness the machines destroy others and yourself
- Challenging Puzzles - A new set of puzzles will test your wits as work quickly to solve the puzzles to advance you along Jigsaw's game
- New Combat System - The visceral fighting mechanic requires precise timing to defend yourself from the aggressive minions
- Unique Horror Experience - With a blend of intense combat, mind-bending puzzles, and a twisted story players will face horror and terror that only SAW can deliver
Top Customer Reviews
Like its predecessor, the game struggles for atmosphere, but manages to pull it off rather well. The backgrounds are vivid and well detailed. In place of the same sequence of rooms from the prior game, it moves between a hotel, subway, hospital, and a school. Audio is still all Tobin Bell, though the other characters are well voiced, if a tad whiny and childish. The background from Detective Tapp still misses its mark, as they can't find a good voice actor to sound like Tapp.
Gameplay is where it falls flat. Everything except puzzles is a QTE. Dodging booby traps, holes in the floor and collapsing ceilings, combat and some cinematics, everything is quicktime events. While this sometimes contributes, it more often robs the moment of the feeling its going floor. The traps are repetitively repetitive, though the character traps are well made, few have the metaphorical irony that the Saw movies did so well, and few have any originality, though some are spot on. Boss fights are tedious and banal, and feel more like work. Save points are rare as diamonds, so you better have a good hour to play at each stint.
The tone is all wrong though. Jigsaw rewards ingenuity and drive, but he doesn't punish curiosity.Read more ›
-good Billy Puppet puzzles
-it keeps you on your toes
most challenging games out their i mean now you could die just like that if you don't press a certain button in time plus you have to figure it out by yourself because they didn't make a guide for part 2 like part 1 did have a guide for it. So if you're looking for a challenge then this game is.for you.
You start off with a new character and the Q.T.E events actually change each time you play so I was excited at first. Then after that first scene is solved, you go right back to the same kind of story as first game. So story wise it takes a hit, then the combat went from clunky but heart pounding, to more quick time events. And then while the QTE buttons changing seems exciting at first, you quickly find out that they didn't make enough puzzles for the game, so it's the same QTE over and over and over again. It's so bad, I actually quit this game and traded it away before I even finished it.
If you haven't played either one of these games before, Buy the first one. It's the superior of the two. This one is pretty close to garbage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fails to capitalize on the enjoyable first game, Took a step back in every which way possible. Poor graphics, Terrible voice overs, and weak game play. Would not recommend.Published on December 14, 2013 by Gary Haywood
this game is so much more detailed and better than the original but it could have been more scary in my opinionPublished on August 2, 2013 by elite0356
Great product and been looking to get this for a while! Got the product cheaper than I had anticipated and was very satisfied!!!!Published on March 12, 2013 by Brian McConkey