Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
on February 5, 2015
I bought it for my hair, but gotta say.. I'm only 36 and never really felt prostate problems or anything of the sort. But these help me clear my bladder in a way that was so AMAZING, I had to buy these for my 59 year old Dad who I've heard complain a few times. Not sure if they helped him yet, but I'll report when I hear what he has to say. For now, take my word and get these. It's natural and I feel ZERO SIDE effects, aside from a nice empty bladder :) lol
on November 10, 2016
I have an enlarged prostate, and have previously taken Flomax to help lessen the urge to urinate. After more than 2 years on this prescription drug I was having side effects as bad or worse than the original problem.
I've been using Saw Palmetto for the past 3 years. Works just as well, no side effects, and cheaper.
on December 22, 2016
This NOW 320 mg saw palmetto works well for me. I take 2 per day several hours apart. I find that adequate dosage and appropriate timing for me is essential to achieve the desired results. I have used many brands of good quality saw palmetto, and I find this to be as good or better than most of the other brands, for me.
on March 13, 2017
I use this product in combination with pumpkin seed oil. It has cut down on my night time bathroom visits more than any proscription medicine I have found. No side effects.
on August 22, 2015
This veggie softgels are really effective, I hated to get up to the bathroom 3 or more times at night but now thanks to God and to this palmetto softgels after 3 days of taking 2 softgels a day and after 1 a day my need to go to the bathroom at night stopped completely in the first week.
on August 20, 2015
Had high hopes, but after taking three, then two caps a day, I've seen zero results. No change in urination, or having to get up during the night. And I think it's given me a case of constant flatulence, however, it's odorless, but audible, so not so good.... I've used it for two months, and will cut down to one cap a day, for the next few weeks, and if nothing good happens, I'm done...
on July 21, 2017
I have tried a few other brands and this one works as well as any other for me. The price is great. I am probably on my fifth year of taking saw palmetto and placebo or not, it works for me. I am now in my fifties and I can drink a glass of water before going to bed, sleep up to 9 hours without having to go to the bathroom during that time. Prior to beginning my intake of saw palmetto, I could sleep at most 5-6 hours before having to urinate.
on November 12, 2016
Okay here's the story. I read about the benefits of saw palmetto regarding hair loss and its capacity to act as a DHT blocker. I have always liked NOW Foods because of their low-cost, veggie-friendly products and this product is no exception in that regard.

Now, I have had what is often referred to as a "leaky faucet" for many years. I don't know if it's a medical condition or not, but the DAY AFTER I took my first dose of saw palmetto, that condition was gone. Nothing. No more wasting time standing over the john straining. It was great.

Keep in mind, I'm 33 years old. For a more advanced gentleman suffering from leaky faucet, I can't say for sure whether it would be as effective as quickly.

But let me tell you this: I visited a gastroenterologist to inquire about a colonoscopy and had the presence of mind to ask his opinion on saw palmetto. He started to say, "one of the biggest scams..." I thought he was going to say that the supplement industry perpetrates one of the biggest scams, or something, but what he said was, "one of the biggest scams is what's going on in the prostate medicine industry." He then went on to say that saw palmetto really does work and that it should be "prescribed" far more often than these pharmaceutical drugs with all of their side effects.

So that is my longwinded way of saying that this is a product I'll be buying for many years to come.
on October 14, 2016
Was getting up 3 to 4 times a night which can be irritating to say the least. Within 1 week of taking this supplement I'm getting up only once most nights! Amazing, I don't know how it does it but it works well for me. No side affects I can detect, hope this lasts.
on July 10, 2016
So many people said this helped with their skin and hair. However, I didn't notice a difference with my hair and my skin BROKE OUT IN THE WORST CYSTIC ACNE I've had in years. A day after I stopped taking it my skin immediately got better. Note: Im 22 yrs old and have oily, acne prone skin (usually not cystic).