Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 25, 2016
I love my item, great buy. I love Andy Warner!
on August 18, 2015
This is a really cute story. Another Scott G. Browne fun read!
on May 27, 2014
Everything that he writes I love as of much this was a fantastic read like always wish it was longer though I can't get enough!
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2013
This book is a lot lighter mood than Breathers was but still delves into what I thought the best part was of Breathers, how zombies integrate into and are treated by society. Andy is again the main character and the story revolves around his 'life' and the consequences of his actions at the end of Breathers. Things aren't going so well for Andy (or zombies as a group) as the book opens and it follows Andy as he tries to improve his (and other zombies) lot in undeath.

The only complaint I have about the book is that it is really short and doesn't answer the question I really wanted to know at the end of Breathers: What happened to Ray?

Still a fun read and I hope to see more of Andy and his world in the future.
on December 18, 2012
I have read all of his books, except for the short stories contained in anthologies, and I really enjoyed this one! It's a sort-of sequel to Breathers, which is great in and of itself, but I found this one even more entertaining. It can get a bit gross at times, but what do you expect from a zombie book? I loved it!
on January 7, 2013
bought this for a fun christmas stocking stuffer, wasn't expecting much. To my surprise, he loved it! He was frequently laughing to himself, and reading me lines, and paragraphs from the book. Great fun, we read parts together, definitely two thumbs up!
on March 13, 2013
This was so much shorter than Breathers I was really disappointed. I think I could have read to front to back in about 2 hours if I read straight through. Still, I love the characters and the actual story line and I love SG Browne's work. Just wish it had been longer.
on January 25, 2013
Read Breathers first. It is a real gem of a book at several levels. Then read this one. It is a good sequel, worth reading, but lacks the vitality and freshness of Breathers.
on January 18, 2013
we are zombie lovers at our house, and this was a perfect choice! Husband loved it and it was cheaper than at the bookstore!
on January 9, 2013
Fun read, very amusing and humorous! Would recommended this book to zombie lovers and those with a twisted sense of humor...