|Item Weight||471 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||39.12 x 33 x 34 inches|
|Item model number||PCS175TGP236|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||W/ 36" T-Glide Fence|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Two Years|
SAWSTOP 10-Inch Professional Cabinet Saw, 1.75-HP, 36-Inch Professional TGlide Fence System (PCS175-TGP236)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 36-INCH T-GLIDE FENCE ASSEMBLY: The 36-inch T-Glide Fence & Rail are made of heavy-gauge steel for sure lockdown and reliably square cutting for years without deflection.
- SAWSTOP PATENTED SAFETY SYSTEM: Stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds, and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY: The trunnion and arbor are built for precision, strength and stability. The gas piston elevation delivers smooth and easy adjustability. Table flatness is measured diagonally at 0.010” maximum gap.
- DUST COLLECTION: 99% dust collection is delivered above the table with the available dust collection blade guard (Model # TSG-DC, sold separately), and below the table with advanced shrouding around the blade. Available Overarm Dust Collection (Model # TSA-ODC, sold separately) routes dust away from the blade and into the 4” port.
- RELIABILITY: The Control Box houses the on-off switch, power paddle, and on-board computer, and constantly checks that all systems are working to reliably keep you safe.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Engineered for Serious Woodworkers
- Motor (60Hz, TEFC): 1.75 HP, 120v, 14 A
- Cabinet Footprint: 19 3/8″ W x 19 3/8″ D
- Cast Iron Table: 20″ W x 27″ D
- Overall Saw Dimensions: 69 1/8″ W x 33″ D x 34″ H
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 0º: 3 1/8"
- Dado Blade Diameter: 8"
- Dado Max. Width: 13/16"
1.75 HP Table Saw Body
36" Professional T-Glide Fence/Rail/Table Assembly
(2) Cast Iron Extension Wings (1) Miter Gauge (1) Micro Blade Guard (1) Riving Knife (2) Blade Wrenches (1) Push Stick (1) 10” 40-Tooth Blade (1) Standard Brake Cartridge (1) Owner's Manual (2) Hardware Packs (1) 3MM Hex Key (1) 5MM Hex Key (1) 8MM Hex Key (1) Blade Spacing Adjustment Gauge
SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw
A Safer Saw
The 1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Saw and 36" Prof. T-Glide Fence System, SawStop dedicated countless engineering hours to ensuring nothing was missed. From true vertical elevation, to smooth repeatable cutting, and the T-Glide Fence, everything has been designed to deliver repeatable excellence. Delivering the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's safety system can provide.
According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, there is a table saw injury every 9 minutes in the United States that result in 10 amputations every day. Even the most safety-conscious woodworkers are at risk of an accident. And when that accident happens, the consequences are life-changing: extreme pain and trauma, loss of income-earning abilities, and loss of the ability to pursue hobbies. It's time to protect yourself.
Features & Optional Accessories
Professional T-Glide Fence
The Professional T-Glide Fence System is constructed of the highest quality thick-gauge steel. It provides smooth operation, an expansive work surface, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection.
99% Dust Collection
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has classified sawdust as a carcinogen. SawStop addresses this safety hazard with the most complete solution available. Combined on a SawStop cabinet saw, the shroud and Dust Collection Blade Guard capture an industry-leading 99% of created dust.
Available Accessory: Overarm Dust Collection (TSA-ODC).
Built to Last
The proof: A heavy-weight trunnion unlike any on the market, with the thickest arbors of any 10” saws. True vertical trunnion travel, with gas-piston assist for ease of operation. Durable, open gearing for minimal dust compaction and easy operation. Quiet and true poly V-ribbed belts for sure power transfer with minimal vibration.
The Professional Integrated Mobile Base has two fixed wheels, two 360 deg. casters, and ergonomic one-foot operation that mechanically lifts the saw in a single motion. The Industrial Mobile Base w/PCS Conversion Kit has four 360 deg. casters, and hydraulic piston assist. Three quick pumps of the foot petal raises the saw. These mobile base options make is easy to move your saw around your shop.
How It Works
The blade carries a small electrical signal.
When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
The change to the signal activates the safety system.
An aluminum brake springs into the path of the blade.
The blade comes to a complete stop and power to the motor is shut off.
After the blade comes to a stop, the blade's angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
All of this happens in less than 5 milliseconds.
Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply inspect the blade (and change if damaged) and replace the brake cartridge, and your saw is operational.
The entire process takes 90 seconds and you’re back to work.
|Motor (60Hz TEFC):||1.75 HP, 120v, 14 A|
|Cabinet Footprint:||19 3/8″ W x 19 3/8″ D|
|Cast Iron Table:||20″ W x 27″ D|
|Extension Wings:||12" W x 27" D each|
|Extension Table:||12" W x 27" D|
|Overall Saw Dimensions:||69 1/8" W x 33" D x 34" H|
|Ship. Dimensions (body only):||43" W x 31" D x 30" H|
|Overall Weight:||426 lbs.|
|Max. Rip Right of Blade:||36" (w/ 36" rails)|
|Dado Blade Diameter:||8"|
|Dado Max. Width:||13/16"|
|Arbor Diameter at Blade:||5/8"|
|Miter Slots T-Shaped:||3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep|
|Dust Collection Port Diameter:||4"|
Compare with similar items
DEWALT (DWE7491RS) 10-Inch Table Saw, 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity
DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite, Compact, 8-1/4-Inch (DWE7485)
SAWSTOP 10-Inch Professional Cabinet Saw, 3-HP, 36-Inch Professional TGlide Fence System (PCS31230-TGP236)
Dado Brake Cartridge, 6 in. L, 5 in. H
DEWALT Table Saw Stand for Jobsite, 10-Inch (DW7451)
|Sold By||Acme Tools||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Included Components||bare-tool||Construction - Power Saws, Concrete Saw, Power Reciprocating Saw||(1) DWE7485 8-1/4 in. Table Saw; (1) Fence; (1) Anti-Kickback Pawls; (1) Miter Gauge; (1) Push Stick; (1) 24T 8-1/4 in. Blade; (1) Non-thru cut riving Knife; (2) Blade Change Wrenches; (1) Modular Guard System||bare-tool||Unit^Instruction Guide||1) Table Saw Stand|
|Item Dimensions||39.12 x 33.00 x 34.00 inches||31.00 x 24.50 x 31.00 inches||26.65 x 14.08 x 27.15 inches||69.12 x 33.00 x 34.00 inches||9.00 x 7.00 x 2.75 inches||22.80 x 21.70 x 3.60 inches|
|Power Source||5-horse-power||Corded Electric||—||3-horse-power||—||—|
The SawStop® 1.75HP Professional Cabinet Saw with 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System offers versatility and safety. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop patented safety system can provide.