- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01MY8CBXB
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (879 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #906 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sawyer Products PointOne Squeeze Water Filter System
|Price:||$47.65 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete water filtration system designed for emergency preparedness, groups in the backcountry, and mission trips
- Highest level of filtration on market -- removes greater than 99.99999% of all bacteria and 99.9999% of all protozoa
- Bucket and faucet adapters provide high-volume clean, potable water from any fresh water source; easily field maintainable
- Filter with built-in and removable push/pull cap; comes with one 32-ounce, BPA-free collapsible pouch for personal hydration
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Everything you need for group and personal water filtration.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered one of the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries -- everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Sawyer Products PointOne Water Filter
SP181 All-in-One Water Filtration System for Groups and Personal Use
Ideal for backcountry excursions with a large group of campers, emergency preparedness, and mission trips abroad, the Sawyer PointOne All-in-One Water Filtration System (model SP181) provides an easy-to-use, portable, and high-flow water filtration system that can be used in a variety of situations. With the included adapters, you can attach the PointOne water filter to a 5-gallon bucket (sold separately) for high-volume potable water, or attach it to a household faucet.
The kit also comes with a 32-ounce (1-liter) BPA-free collapsible water pouch for personal use while backpacking or traveling. The PointOne water filter also features a built-in push-pull cap for convenient drinking directly from the filter, and it attaches directly onto standard threaded water bottles.
With a total field weight of only 3-ounces, the compact PointOne 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter takes up minimal space in your pack, and it removes greater than 99.9999% of all bacteria and greater than 99.999% of all protozoa (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03).
This package includes:
- Sawyer PointOne screw-on water filter.
- One 32-ounce collapsible pouch.
- Two replaceable pop-up drinking spouts.
- One bucket adapter kit (bucket not included).
- One faucet adapter.
- One syringe filter cleaner.
- One filter hanger.
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions.
No Waiting for Clean, Filtered Water
Filter up to 540 gallons of clean water per day using the included bucket adapter (bucket sold separately).
Attach the faucet adapter to most household faucets for clean water during emergencies or when traveling.
Fill up the the 32-ounce pouch at any source of water—mountain stream, water faucet, etc.
Screw the PointOne filter on to the pouch, then squeeze the bag to filter water into your container of choice.
Technologically Advanced, Easily Portable Water Filtration
Water for Groups
Out on backcountry excursions, during emergencies, or on overseas mission trips, the Sawyer PointOne All-in-One Water Filter System enables you to 'build your own gravity system' for a large group. Simply use the included adapter and any standard polyethelene bucket to filter up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source. On overseas mission trips, you can bring the PointOne filter and faucet adapter to ensure you have safe water on your trip. You can also choose to leave the filter and bucket adapter behind for families in need of clean drinking water.
U-Shaped Microtubes Trap Bacteria
The PointOne's hollow fiber membrane filters are comprised of U-shaped microtubes that allow water to enter into their core through tiny micro-pores, trapping the bacteria and protozoa on the outside. The high number of those tiny tubes and their surface area allows the filter to have one of the fastest flow rates in the world—eliminating the need to store water and reducing the possibility of water contamination after the filtration process.
0.1 Absolute Micron Protection
The Sawyer PointOne is certified at 0.1 absolute microns, meaning the filter contains no pore size larger than 0.1 micron in size. This makes it impossible for harmful bacteria, protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae, and Salmonella typhi (which cause Cholera and Typhoid) to pass through the filter. The filter does not remove chemicals, dissolved solids, or viruses. However, viruses are very rarely found in North America or when traveling to foreign cities.
Highest Level of Filtration Available Today
- Removes greater than 99.9999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli.
- Removes greater than 99.999% of all protozoa, such as giardia, and cryptosporidium.
- Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03.
|Mini||PointOne Personal||PointOne Hydration||PointOne All-in-One||One Gallon Gravity System||Complete Filtration System|
|Usage||Personal||Personal||Personal, Hydration Packs||Groups, Emergency Prep, Mission Trips||Groups, Emergency Prep||Groups, Emergency Prep|
|Filter Rating||0.1 micron||0.1 micron||0.1 micron||0.1 micron||0.1 micron||0.1 micron|
|Delivery Method||Squeeze, Drinking||Squeeze, Drinking||Squeeze, Drinking, Inline Hydration||Squeeze, Drinking, Gravity||Gravity||Gravity|
|Included Containers / Pouches||One 16-ounce pouch per Mini||One 32-ounce pouch or three pouches (16-, 32-, 64-ounce)||One 16-ounce pouch||One 32-ounce pouch||One 1-gallon bladder||One or two bags (2- or 4-liter)|
|Hydration Pack Adapters||✓|
|Bucket Adapter Kit||✓|
|Squeezable Pouches||Fast Fill Adapters||Inline Hydration Adapters||Picaridin||Permethrin||B4 Extractor|
|More outdoor products from Sawyer||Pouches for Mini and PointOne squeeze filters in 3 sizes (16-, 32-, and 64-ounce).||Quickly fill your hydration bladder without removing it from your pack.||Convert your Sawyer Mini or PointOne filter into an inline hydration system.||Long-lasting topical insect repellent; effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito (transmits Zika Virus).||Insect-killing repellent for your clothing; effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito (transmits Zika Virus).||Reusable vacuum pump for for snake bites, bee/wasp stings & more.|
|Item Dimensions||6.13 x 6.13 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.8 pounds|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.85 pounds|
|Sport Type||Multi Sport|
Whether hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, or traveling abroad, the Sawyer PointOne Squeeze Water Filter will ensure you have access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. The PointOne Squeeze Water Filter is available as a Personal System with one to three included water pouches, or as an All-in-One System that includes a water pouch plus field maintainable bucket and faucet adapters that enable you to create a high-flow water filtration system for a group of people anywhere in the world. The PointOne filter removes greater than 99.99999 percent of all bacteria and greater than 99.9999 percent of all protozoa (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03).
The Personal System comes in three options -- model SP129 with one 32-ounce, BPA-free water pouch; model SP131 with 16-, 32- and 64-ounce pouch sizes; and model SP137 with one 16-ounce pouch plus straw and inline adapters for hydration pack bladders (sold separately).
Ideal for emergency preparedness, the All-in-One System (model SP181) comes with a 32-ounce pouch as well as adapters that enable you to attach the filter to a 5-gallon bucket (sold separately) for high-volume potable water or attach it to your house faucet. The SP181 can create clean, filtered water for a group that can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
The Sawyer PointOne 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries -- everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend buying a smart water bottle (the filter will screw onto the top) and either drinking through it or squeeze it through into another bottle. The included squeeze bags break easily and are more awkward to squeeze than the bottle.
Also, don't skimp out and get the Sawyer Mini. It's soooooo muuuuuuch slowwwwwwerrrrrrr......
I no longer worry about bringing enough water or the water weight that I am carrying because of the awesome Sawyer Squeeze! I have never had a squeeze bag ever come close to bursting because I am mindful to not apply too much pressure when filtering water into my water bottles.
Great product, life saving product (literally), and I highly recommend it.
I like all the attachments that enable this filter to be used during a disaster or in a exotic location where water out of a faucet is suspect. I have added one to my disaster kit.
It is very small and lightweight, meaning I now take this filter on day drips, just in case.
=== New Updated Info November 2013 ===
I have used the filter extensively now, and still give it a 5 star review. I would like to share a few tips...
1. Some have reported that their squeezable pouch leaks. I have 4 pouches and none of them have leaked at all so far. Your mileage may vary.
2. You can't simply submerge the pouch to fill it. This may seem obvious to some. I carry a military canteen cup to ladle water into the pouch when I refill from a puddle, lake or similar water source.
3. I use a bandana to pre-filter the water before putting it in the pouch. This helps keep the filter clean from blockages.
4. I carry a couple extra 32 oz pouches which you can buy separately here -> Sawyer Squeezable Pouch, 3-Pack. You can fill them when you come upon a water source and then continue on your way, and filter it when set up camp. Especially useful during the summer, when you can't trust that you will have water where you intended to stop for the night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First, let me make it emphatically clear after 20+ years in the Army I have spent a few days (sarcasm) in the woods/desert!Read more