Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 6, 2017
Very pleased with Saxon! I have a child with diagnosed discalcula in addition to other developmental, social and emotional delays. He has very low self esteem as a result of years of struggle to retain the information needed to build upon each grade levels expected standards for proficiency. This curriculum has truly transformed his view of himself by providing him daily opportunities to warm up with stuff he knows before tacking on a new concept. It chunks the concepts into easy to digest bites and therefore my son no longer feels overwhelmed. I love seeing him evolve into a confident student with a better view of himself despite his learning differences.
on February 5, 2017
Just what we needed for my daughters class. Thank you!
This particular Saxon math book is not a very clear textbook style. The writing for each lesson just continues where the last lesson leaves off. Not very clear chapter titles, no numbered chapter titles.
Not sure if the other books are like that as well? Strange to me.
on May 21, 2017
Now I remember why our teacher needed a break from our class every day. This book was a total confusion to us as 13-16 year olds back in the late 80's. It's still a total confusion to me 25+ years later. Thankfully when we met the author I was a polite teenager and did not tell him his book sucked.
on April 5, 2017
a good textbook. there is no answer key in the back of the book. you need the hoe school packet make sure the copyright year and
text edition is the same. with math textbooks you can use them better with a solutions manual.
on April 24, 2014
I have used Saxon Math Books for years. I love these books because, when a child gets through with these Math books, they can hold their own on Math tests. 1/2 of these Math problems are word problems. That is great, when it comes to Math.
on October 6, 2010
We homeschooled our kids over a period of years, and Saxon Math, including Math 76, was always our choice for math texts. I also teach in a classical Christian school where we use Saxon Math as well. I find that for most students, if they will take the time to read the lesson well, do all of the problems, and then rework any problems they miss then they will achieve a high degree of mastery of the material at hand.

The greatest advantage of Saxon Math is that each lesson provides practice not only for the new problems but also built-in review for every kind of problem the student has previously encountered. Math 76 is no exception to the rule that Saxon Math texts help students learn math well. After Math 76, all of my kids who have taken it were definitely ready to move on to the next level.

In general, Saxon Math, including Math 76, is highly recommended. It is especially ideal for homeschooling families.
on May 13, 2014
I have been homeschooling for 15 years, and I have always stayed with Saxon math. It is so easy to use and follow. Since each lesson builds on the last, complete mastery of a concept is expected and encouraged, and with the repetition in each subsequent lesson, the ideas are reinforced as the difficulty gradually increases.
on May 25, 2016
I like Saxon because it gives lots of review over the course of the book so that children do not forget what they have learned it shows the child how to do the problem with illustrations instead of just standard form so that they can not only know how to do the problem but actually visualize the problem.
on January 16, 2016
Great math book. Explains concepts very well with explanation, examples and practice. Each chapter has a manageable amount of questions and builds/reviews from previous chapters. This approach really ingrains all the preceding chapters to the point that the child will have mastered each lesson taught by the end of the book. Love it!
on July 26, 2017
I love this one so good to have