Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

Saxon Math Homeschool 5/4: Tests and Worksheets - 3rd Edition 2004
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 10, 2017
I'm only giving us two stars because that's for the book itself as it was written and produced. As far as this particular item if I had known that it was missing an enormous chunk of pages I wouldn't have purchased it. Pages 12 through 26 are not here which is how we start off the beginning of the quarter. So for half time is it in the exclamation but I certainly don't remember seeing that. And so now we have no activity sheets until less than 4. There's plenty of ways to get around this it's going to be mostly review for the first three lessons anyway but I would not have bought it and now school starts tomorrow so it's too late.
review imagereview image
on November 5, 2017
Needed this for home school math. Easy to use, and really, Saxon is a fantastic program. (My kids even say, if you DO what they tell you to do, you will REALLY know your stuff!)
on September 4, 2017
Awesome bookset. My 4th grader finished it. It was a great addition to his knowledge. His math confidence improved. The way we did it is, we as him to finish a full math lesson and solve all problems on his own notebook. Then I grade it and we go over the mistakes. One session a day (excluding weekends and holidays). My son is not homeschooled. I used this to enhance his skills.
on December 20, 2017
BEST Math curriculum because it is actually classical, so it reviews, reviews, reviews! My children do not like the time consuming lessons, though! It takes forever to complete each daily lesson because there are SO MANY problems, which is why I think it is so complete!
on November 3, 2017
Saxon is Great!
on September 13, 2013
I bought just the "Tests and Worksheets" book because we bought the whole package last year and worked through it with our 8 year old.....now she's 9 and we are going through the math a second time to really reinforce her math foundation. (before that, she was struggling immensely) I love Saxon Math---I love how it repeats everyday and builds. It saved our daughter from drowning in math, even early on in her life and it is building a great foundation.
on October 22, 2017
This is a great math curriculum, it repeats things that are learned often enough through the lessons so the kids don't forget. I used horizons 1-3 and it was great but 4th grade horizons was written by someone else and it was terrible.
on July 1, 2015
we love saxon all around. ive not found a better curriculum to fit our children
on August 22, 2015
Saxon is hands down the best Math curriculum I've seen for this grade level. Because of its simplicity and the ease of use for the kids, I use Modern Curriculum press for the younger grades, and the transition to Saxon 54 is seamless from that. Saxon prepares my kids well for advanced Math in High School and beyond...
on March 19, 2014
This is actually 4th grade Math (ignore the 5). Saxon math has alot of drills of basic arithmetic, but not as colorful or visual as other series.