- Series: Saxon Math 7/6
- Hardcover: 760 pages
- Publisher: SAXON PUBLISHERS; 3rd edition (June 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1565771532
- ISBN-13: 978-1565771536
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.5 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,532 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Saxon Math 7/6: Student Edition 2002 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This particular Saxon math book is not a very clear textbook style. The writing for each lesson just continues where the last lesson leaves off. Not very clear chapter titles, no numbered chapter titles.
Not sure if the other books are like that as well? Strange to me.
text edition is the same. with math textbooks you can use them better with a solutions manual.