Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 5, 2014
I am a regular follower of Crystal's blog "moneysavingmom.com". I loaded this on my Kindle for reading on vacation. I didn't get it finished during vacation but it had such an impact on me, I made it a priority in my leisure time to finish it. I actually did some of the exercises on goals and it was so helpful in getting my head straight on the path I am walking in my life. Intentional living is really all about having a plan as a framework and then when life gets messy, giving yourself the grace to be okay with what plan B may lead you.

This book was so easy to read. I felt like I was having coffee with a girl friend just pouring her heart out to me, so transparent relating her struggles and successes to me. I can relate to so much of her personality . There aren't any earth shattering new ways to get more done in less time in this book. What Crystal does share is that the best ways to get something done is just to start where you are and keep it simple. I just finished a busy season in my life and even though I needed to move on with other projects, I was floundering with getting started. Crystal gave the loving guidance I needed on how to pick up and get on with myself.
I highly recommend this book for anyone who is overwhelmed, tired or in a rut. Even though the primary audience is Moms, I think anyone that needs to get their life, health, marriage, family, house or finances back on track will find value in her simple steps.
on April 18, 2014
This is a book to keep and review periodically! Very excellent guidance for how to simplify your life. Very encouraging and motivating! I have read it once and plan on reading it again (probably every year) to encourage myself to implement Crystal's wonderful advice! Every busy mom should read this!
on December 31, 2016
Best book I've read this year, couldn't put it down! Paine outlines simple principles that can have major impact in your life.
on June 6, 2015
After wanting to for a long time I finally bought this book. It is absolutely wonderful to read from someone who has both failed & succeeded. Someone that is honest about both her strengths and weaknesses- and offers practical ways to help me find mine. There is a healthy balance of grace & hope mixed in with real life "kick in the rear". This isn't a one size fits all book. It's a book that says "this is the basics, this is how it has worked for me, here are examples of it working for others." I wish that I had a dozen copies to give.
on February 12, 2014
Just the title of this book already had me.

From figuring out your priorities, setting goals, creating a schedule and getting some much deserved me-time.

Crystal Paine gives you the tools in this book to have a life that is not just about surviving each day, but living a life filled with purpose.

This book will give you the tools to live a happy life, filled with everything you want and choose.
on October 22, 2016
Such an authentic author who understands the very real struggles of families & gives fantastically practical tools to bring routines of order to the daily/weekly chaos! I'm so excited to see wonderful improvements in my family after only the first week of implementing just a couple of the tools. Looking forward to moving out of survival mode & into THRIVE life!!
on February 22, 2014
Not only do I love Crystal Paine and have looked at her blog for a few months, but Say Goodbye to Survival Mode has helped me live intentionally and change my negative thoughts about homemaking and even myself as a mother and wife. Now that I have a plan, all I have to do is work the plan and it has made so much difference in my life. This book is an easy read. I'm sure I'll be reading it over and over again. :) THANK YOU, Crystal Paine!
on March 11, 2016
This book has insightful and ultra-practical ideas that I think are helpful for both the working and stay at home mom. I love that Crystal has laid out personal stories, what has worked for their family and what hasn't. I so appreciate the questions at the end of each chapter to really jump start your thinking on managing time, home chores and even your passions and gifts. Such a great book and super easy to read!
on May 26, 2014
This book was a very thorough telling of what I believe most moms struggle with in today's world. A lot of the tips are helpful and genuine however I do feel you have to be in the right place to fully appreciate the wonders they will do. I myself did many of the same things when I reached burnout mode. Crystal's story and tips validated how I felt and really made me feel like a "normal" person which is sometimes hard in society. I love that this book takes to heart the validity of faith and life - without faith I am sure trying times like these would be even harder. Thank you again Crystal for a well written book!
on April 7, 2015
This was a great book written by a fellow blogger who is a bit ahead of me but keeps God in her life and blogs for all to see like myself. I have learned a few things from her book as well as nodding my head in agreement with others. There wasn't one thing I would suggest for her to change. This is a great book for Christian families and mothers out there to move ahead and make things happen taking baby steps to do the things you want to do to make a difference in the world.