|Fits as expected||
- 4 Toe post upper naturally connects you to the footbed with no need to clinch your toes
- Non-marking outsole gets gripper when wet: great for boats and SUPs
- Zero-drop neutral heel design
- Closed cell construction resists moisture and bacteria build-up
- Ergonomic footbed with supportive arch for plantar fasciitis
Customers who bought this item also bought
"From long backcountry hikes to stand-up paddling on the Caribbean Sea, the Decimal is the ideal sandal for active people who want performance, freedom and comfort in an open heel sandal. Four toe posts provide a natural connection to the footbed and prevent the need to clinch your toes _ these sandals stay on your feet making them ready for any adventure. The entire Decimal is made of PLUSfoam, a 100% recyclable, performance material that makes it waterproof, washable and non-microbial (it won't stink like your other sandals). This water-ready sandal floats so you won't lose another shoe during your adventures on or around the water. SAZZI + PLUSfoam: Building our sandals with the 100% RECYCLABLE product, PLUSfoam, allows us to build performance footwear while connecting us to the environment we are so strongly tied to through our love of the outdoors. PLUSfoam recycles and reuses post-manufacturing scrap and post-consumer products whenever possible, while outperforming and outlasting products made from traditional foam or rubber materials. Sazzi footwear also benefits from PLUSfoam's improved material qualities such as non-microbial footbeds and positive traction in both wet and dry conditions. Sazzi sandals are 100% RECYCLABLE. You can send back your pair of 5 year-old Decimal's and know that they will find their way into a brand new pair of Sazzi sandals or another environmentally friendly product. It is all recycled and re-used. This eliminates needless landfill waste, the need for virgin material to be produced and reduces your carbon footprint dramatically. By using PLUSfoam in our Sazzi footwear, we can offer highly functional products with a clear environmentally-friendly choice."
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00CWXCBXC
- Item model number: WT40931A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have long been a sufferer of plantar fasciitis on both feet and I've found very little comfort from any footwear, but for some reason, these flops feel great underfoot and my symptoms seem to be improving.
My Sazzis came with a tag attached that says they are made with PLUSfoam. I checked out the website for PLUSfoam and it's really cool stuff. 100% recyclable and they will take back anything made of PLUSfoam to be recycled and reused. It turns out, they have many companies like Sazzi that use their material...brands like Patagonia, Vans, TOMS, etc.
In short, I'm a fan. They are very reasonably priced for such a robust sport sandal / flip-flop...and they are comfortable.
ETA: I've found that if you file or sandpaper away a bit of the rubber from the offending area *and* lubricate it with a bit of petroleum jelly (i.e. Vaseline) you can eventually get them broken in after a few months.