Sc0nni 72 Pieces Vinyl Stretchy Sticky Toy Assortment Including 12 Large Sticky Hands, 12 Wall Climber Men, 12 Sticky Hammers, 12 Sticky Animals, 12 Stretchy Flying Frogs and 12 Sticky Frogs.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 72 Pieces Super Value Pack Includes: 12 Large Sticky Hands, 12 Wall Climber Men, 12 Sticky Hammers, 12 Sticky Animals, 12 Stretchy Flying Frogs and 12 Sticky Frogs.
- Keeps kids entertained for hours, they will love tossing and flinging them so that they stick to ceiling, walls, windows, tables, and virtually any surface.
- Larger Size than Similar Products. More Varieties. Higher Value.
- Each Piece is Individually Packed. Perfect for Birthday Party Favors, Carnival Prizes, Pinatas, Classroom Rewards, Holiday Goodie Bags.
- Toy Set is Made from Non Toxic Safe Materials. This Toy Conforms to US Toy Standards.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Super sticky, stretchy, slimy, and fun! Kids loved them!Great for pi?ata,prizes,Easter,Valentine's Day,Halloween. Especially when you want something non- candy to give out!
Kids love to play with this unique cool sticky hands.Fling the sticky hand against the wall and watch it stick dead in its tracks or just twirl it around and see where it sticks or what sticks to it.