- Series: Teaching Strategies
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching (April 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0439696496
- ISBN-13: 978-0439696494
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #200,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Scaffolded Writing Instruction: Teaching With a Gradual-Release Framework (Teaching Strategies)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Nancy Frey, a former classroom teacher and peer coach, is Associate Professor of Language and Literacy Education at San Diego State University. She is the recipient of a Christa McAuliffe award for excellence in teacher education. She is coauthor of Reading for Information in Elementary School (Merrill Prentice Hall, 2007).