- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1475211163
- ISBN-13: 978-1475211160
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,406,196 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Scalable Planning: Concurrent Action from Elemental Thinking Paperback – May 9, 2012
About the Author
Dr. David C. DiNucci has been developing software for almost 40 years, and involved in parallel computing for over 25. He spent most of the 1990s at NASA Ames Research Center developing and studying parallel tools, and in 1997, led a national planning team there for an early grid (cloud) research project. In the years since, he has continued to refine the techniques and notations described here.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|