Scaling Your Startup: Mastering the Four Stages from Idea to $10 Billion 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
- Discover how founders keep their CEO positions by managing the organizational change needed to reach the next stage of scaling
- Read case studies that illustrate how CEOs craft growth strategies, raise capital, create culture, build their organizations, set goals, and manage processes to achieve them
- Discover principles of successful scaling through comparisons of successful and less successful companies
- Use the Scaling Quotient to assess your startup's readiness to grow
- Follow a road map for turning your idea into a company that can change the world
About the Author
- Item Weight : 15.9 ounces
- Paperback : 273 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1484243110
- ISBN-13 : 978-1484243114
- Product Dimensions : 6.1 x 0.66 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : Apress; 1st ed. Edition (January 24, 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,449,947 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)