Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on August 10, 2016
Very good info that you may not know on so very many subjects. Glad to discover this book.
on August 10, 2016
Not worth the trouble
on September 11, 2007
I found the book Scam-Proof Your Life to be very thorough in covering all catagories noted in the Table of Contents.I especially liked the "go-to" sources for filing complaints. I found, however, that the inserted information in each catagory interrupted the flow of the commentary and disturbed my "train of thought". Overall, there is a wealth of useful information in this book.
on October 7, 2010
There is no fool proof way to keep from being suckered, but this book really covers a lot of scams that have been in play for a long time. If you study it and learn from it you can head off most scams and keep more of your money. I would highly recommend it and I also purchased one for my Mom.
on September 18, 2015
Good points about scams of all kinds.
on March 2, 2015
enjoyed it so much I got two more for friends as gifts, I little dated
on December 17, 2009
Before reading this book, I felt vulnerable. After reading the book, I understand the concepts and the tasks required to protect myself. I love the idea of using a cell phone as an emergency phone to call 911, even if the phone is not in service. Effective and affordable ideas!
on August 24, 2014
Everyone should have a copy of this book.
The information is priceless!
on January 15, 2010
An excellent book for protecting yourself from most common schemes to defraud you of your hard earned money. I found it up to date with practical advice about strategies to protect yourself.
on May 19, 2007
So informative. I was unaware of all the ways I could be scamed. I hightly recommend this book, very educational for young and old.