Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno
ScanSnap S1500 vs. Visioneer Strobe 500 I'm trying to decide between these two. Has anyone looked at both and compared? Thanks.
asked by H. Lee on April 19, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Does the ScanSnap S1500 have an adjustable paper guide in order to handle business checks which would be my main use.

Does the ScanSnap allow you to save files that you have created using Windows 7
Lewis R. Tolley answered on April 19, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
SonicBoom answered on June 30, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jun 30, 2011, 10:15:33 AM PDT]

A
SonicBoom answered on June 30, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
FYI, the Strobe 500 does NOT natively support Mac OS. I would go out on a limb and say it's borderline false advertisement. There are NO drivers for this scanner on the Mac side.

What they did is bundle in a 14-day trial of some third-party software that has its own connector to the Strobe. Unfortunately, with the price of the Strobe 500 + the price of this software, you might as well get the S1500 which at least has out-of-the-box direct support for the Mac without spending more money.
Tempting Reviews answered on October 2, 2011

A
which one did you buy?
Thanks
Saumitra
Saumitra Biswas answered on December 25, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product