- "The BEST book of 2017!" - Angie's Dreamy Reads.
- "The BEST book I have read in my entire life!" - Bookalicious Babes Blog.
- "SCANDALOUS is simply phenomenal. A heartbreaking, beautifully written story of the complexities of love, loyalty, and sacrifice." - NYT and USA Today bestselling author Helena Hunting.
- "Complex, heartbreaking, emotional, unique, and tender. An amazing story! - When Vane Read Book Blog
- "L.J. Shen seems to have copyrighted the Sexy AF and savage as Vikings alpha heroes, who steal our hearts and set our collective panties on fire." - BookBistroBlog.
- "I loved every part of this book and I recommend it to everyone. Do not miss this spicy but extremely emotional book."- Lina's Reviews: A Book Blog.
- "The HotHoles strike again, and no ovaries are safe! Trent Rexroth was everything! A delicious, sizzling andangst-filledd ride from beginning to finish." - Dirty Girl Romance.
- "Ladies and Gents - L.J. Shen at her best!" - The Bookhearted Woman.
- "This book. This book will own you. Trent Rexroth will own you. Edie Van Der Zee will own you. Luna will own you. This author will own you. Everything she writes is golden." - Caro, A Brit and a Yank.
- "Scandalous is complex, emotionally riveting, and an intricately plotted work of art." - Tijuana, Book Twins Reviews.
- "Trent made me swoon like a teenager, beyond alpha, a dirty sexual man who had the woman he bedded begging for mercy." - Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books.
- "One of my favorite male characters ever!" - Snow, Sirens Book Reviews.
- "He is my favorite HotHole out of all of them!" - The Romance Rebels.
- "Trent Rexroth will be the death of me. And Scandalous? This book is my ruin!" - Chatterbooks Book Blog.
- "LJ guys have some of the most witty one liners ever." - Kristina, For The Love of Books.
- "FIVE STARS!" - KinkyGirlsBookObsessions.
- "So amazing. I can't stop crying!" - Living Through Books.
About the Author
L.J. Shen is a USA Today and Amazon #1 Best-selling author of contemporary and YA romance. Her books are translated into several languages. She lives in California with her husband and son, and enjoys good wine, bad reality TV shows and catching sun rays with her lazy cat.