Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Scanfob 2006 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.18 x 0.63 x 2.44 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth Smart connect to iOS and Android in one second. Bluetooth keyboard mode scans to any app.
- Rechargeable Internal Battery runs all day on one charge.
- Genuine Scanfob Scanners have embedded SerialMagic license, and more.
- 30-day Set-up/Return Period. Two(2) year warranty. Quality construction, convenient design, customizable, featherwight.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this in Serial Magic Mode and in HID Mode and find the HID a wee bit more stable when i have the Scanfob blue tooth connected to my smartphone... but you have to learn how to do all that with their literature and help from support.
I also purchased the rubber safety covering to protect the little fob guy and also bought the belt clip reel that allows you to clip it to your belt or belt loop and use it quickly... scan 5 or more items... and then let it go and it drops back to your waist where it is safe and easy to get to for the next scan... that it VERY efficient.