BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 12, 2011
I would like to have been able to buy a dust cover like this for less than the 24 bucks plus shipping I paid here, but I must say it is very well made (very neatly sewn) and overall I'm pleased with the purchase. The cover is a neutral gray in color as shown in product photo here. Excellent, snug, custom-like fit for my Epson V700 scanner. Appears to be waterproof (or at least spillproof.) It is deep enough that it hangs below the bottom of the scanner slightly and should really keep the dust off of it. The manufacturer offers padded and other versions of this cover for a few more $$ on their site but this one is plenty thick enough to protect the scanner from scratches or bumps, as well as keeping dust off/out of it. Since there are no other reviews here yet, I'll add this: The description says it is made from "strong silver nylon with smooth, PVC liner inside". I thought that sounded "cheap" but I took a chance and find the material to be more like "cordura" (heavy material similar to what camera bags are made from), and the liner is not that thin PVC plastic that soon rips or falls apart, as you might picture from this description. It is bonded to the cordura and I don't think you could puncture it with anything less than a sharp knife. It does not SMELL like PVC, I was glad to find. There is a slight chemical odor to the material but only when you are right up to it. I've owned PVC-material 3-ring binders I could smell across the room and this does not seem to be the same kind of material at all. OK, more than you needed to know, but if you are in need of a dust cover for your scanner, I think you'll be happy with this one, if you can pay the price for some quality.
on September 23, 2017
It does the job but it's a little tight to get it over the scanner smoothly. I have it on a shelf and to put the cover on I have to take the scanner out of the shelf which is rather annoying. A slightly larger size and/or an elastic band around the edge would be a better solution. If you know how to sew or know someone who does you are better off making this a DIY project.
on April 27, 2012
I'm using it for V750-M. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. The cover fits like a glove. I was a tad concerned about it fitting over the cables in a back: it is a tad snug, but absolutely perfect, no issues loosening cables when taking it off/putting it on. The depth is ideal. The material is strong/industrial quality nylon, professional stitch, and color is pleasant neutral gray.

It effectively protects the scanner from dust and other elements, so I really don't have to do much cleaning maintenance: keeps me super happy when I scan my negatives. Highly recommend. Small investment that will pay for itself many times over.
on March 4, 2017
This is one of my favorite accessories! I like to keep my scanner clean and dust-free. This fits perfectly and does a great job. I ordered more for other electronics and all have been well worth it. I highly recommend these.
on June 11, 2016
This is a high-quality, sturdy, and well-made cover. I have the Epson V700 scanner, and this cover fits perfectly, like a glove. I wish i bought this along with the scanner, and not 2 years after.

The cover was shipped promptly, and it was appropriately packaged.

As for the reported smell from the cover, you must have a seriously sensitive nose because right after receivng the cover, i pulled it over the scanner and went to bed right next to it without any problem. And i am very scent-awate. This scent did not bother me one bit.
on April 2, 2017
Although the price is somewhat daunting, this is a very high-quality cover that fits like a glove.
on July 23, 2017
I have used Digital Deck Covers for quite a while - they are top of the line, hands down! They are very well made, fit a multitude of computer gear (and fit the gear very well too!), and they look like they will last forever.
on July 14, 2016
This is a great cover to protect your scanner. It fits very snugly. The only problem you will have is trying to pull the cover down on the back of the scanner when the power and usb cables are connected. You may find it necessary to modify the back of the cover by cutting slits to allow the connected cables to freely remain connected without any stress.
on April 1, 2017
Does the job.
on August 23, 2014
This fits my Epson R3000 perfectly, and can be pulled back rather than removed completely when I don't need the back of the printer (for example, when I'm burning a label onto a CD or DVD. But it's easy to take off and put on. It's vinyl, but attractive with a slight "stubble" pattern. I also have one for my Epson 750 scanner. Well made and thick, I expect this to last a long, long time. I was concerned before I got it that it might be vinyl like a raincoat, but it's much more attractive than that. Very nice item that looks good in my office.