Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Scanpan Professional Fry Pan Set, 2-Piece
|Price:||$179.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Squeeze -cast recyled aluminum
- Scanpan green tek non-stick surface is pfoa-free in all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Cast 18/10 stainless handles stay cool longer. heavy-duty stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to pan body
- Pan can be used with high heat for frying and is oven safe to 500-degrees
- Perfect food release, easy to clean. dishwasher safe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Scanpan Professional Fry Pan Set, 2-Piece
Scanpan CTX 12-3/4-Inch Fry Pan B00323LX30
Scanpan Classic 12-1/2-Inch Fry Pan B00004S4TQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sur La Table, Inc.|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||4.76 pounds||4 pounds||4.6 pounds|
|Color||Black||Information not provided||Black||Black|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime||Lifetime Warranty||Lifetime||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Nonstick Without Compromise.
SCANPAN's passion for good food is reflected in the way we produce our unique cookware.
No Comprise on Performance: SCANPAN Non-stick cookware is just like stainless steel without the effort of cleaning.
No Compromise on Durability: Lifetime limited warranty on non-stick and body. Our non-stick surface lasts.
No Compromise on Sustainability: Made from 100% recycled aluminium, SCANPAN is the first manufacturer to produce PFOA-Free cookware.
No Compromise on Cleaning: Our non-stick surface makes cleaning easy and frustration free. It’s even dishwasher safe.
No Compromise on Selection: SCANPAN offers the most extensive range of non-stick cookware in the marketplace.
- Handcrafted in Denmark Since 1956
- Made from 100% Recycled Materials
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Cookware
No Compromise on. ..
Stove Top to Oven
Prepare your favorite dishes on the stove and finish in the oven. All SCANPAN products are oven-safe up to 500˚F / 260˚C.
Built to last with a limited lifetime warranty on non-stick and body. The ceramic titanium cookware makes for better meals for unsurpassed durability.
SCANPAN product bases are manufactured for optimum heat distribution ensuring a consistent cooking performance every time.
SCANPAN utilizes 100% recycled aluminum that does not compromise on quality. The impact on the environment is greatly diminished as a result.
Meet the Whole SCANPAN Family.
Robust cookware for intense every day use, ceramic titanium non-stick range cookware with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability whilst also being easy to clean. The handles are fixed with a patented system without screws, rivets or springs and can tolerate oven temperatures up to 260ºC / 500˚F.
Incorporating the SCANPAN Silencio System, SCANPAN IQ features streamlined silicone rimmed lids which ensure 'clang-free' cooking, while the integrated steam vents direct steam away from you. This non-stick range is made from 100% recycled aluminum and is oven proof to 260°C / 500˚F.
Made from 100% recycled aluminium, this non-stick range is squeeze cast for quick and even heat distribution. Quality stainless steel trims including ergonomic handles and knobs that are both attractive and practical complimented by glass domed lids with steam vents. Oven proof to 260°C / 500˚F
Manufactured with a 3 ply/5 layer construction with stainless steel and pure aluminum at its core. Cast stainless steel handles secured by rivets, are designed to stay cooler longer. Non-stick, oven proof to 260°C / 500˚F and PFOA free.
Top Customer Reviews
- Great non-stick - when I make omelets, I don't need any butter at all. Burgers, chicken, steak, etc. don't stick at all.
- Cleanup - the surface is so non-stick that a simple wipe with a paper towel gets it visibly clean; followed by a little soapy water, and you're done.
- Easy to hold - it's well balanced, nice heft, and the handle is well shaped, it's very comfortable to work with.
- Even heating - the pan heats up *very* evenly.
- A pan I can put in the oven - unlike many non-sticks and many cheaper pans that have plastic handles, you can put all the Scanpan Professional pans in the oven when needed without worry. The pan even came with a little pot holder that slips over the handle for when you use it this way.
- The handle doesn't heat up on the stove - even though it's metal and riveted to the pan with large metal rivets, the handle stays cool and comfortable to use.
- Looks great - the stainless handle and the all-black pan just plain looks good.Read more ›
Since Scanpan offers a lifetime warranty I sent the pan back to them only to be informed that the rough and uneven spots that were forming on the surface were normal. I have never seen this in any non-stick cookware regardless of price. I feel like a fool having spent over $100 on this sub-par product.
Update. On the last call I was able to get a hold of customer service. The return was easy and the pan was replaced quickly. We ended up purchasing the 10 piece professional set and have been thrilled with how easy these pans are to cook with. We have not had any additional problems and I have recommended these pans to several of my friends and family. The only thing I would not recommend is buying the pasta insert. Anytime I use it water boils up all over my stove. I have tried to put less water in until there is not enough water to cook the pasta. I am now using it as a strainer in my sink.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've just had a problem with a larger/different Scanpan. I hope I don't have it with this one. These are perfect, until they're not. I hope that Scanpan stands behind them.Published 21 days ago by Judy10021
100% non stick. And I love that I dont have to worry about the toxicity of other "non stick" brands.
As with any non stick, silicon utensils only. No metal spoons. Read more
Lasted me for a bit over 1 year, then the surface started degrading. Apart from the heavy metal handle, there doesn't seem to be much difference from the good-level IKEA frying pan... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Laudanum
It is the best I have ever bougth. I hope it be the same for long timePublished 2 months ago by leo
I spend hours researching nonstick pans before I decided on these, they were also recommended by a friend who use to be a chef. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nayner
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.