Scarf/Shawl/Wrap/Stole/Pashmina Shawl in solid color from Cashmere Pashmina Group (Regular Size)
|Price:||$29.50 & FREE Shipping|
- Pashmina blend. The fabric is comprised of approximately 70% Pashmina wool and 30% Silk. The combination of Pashmina and silk makes the fabric versatile, resilient and resonates with color
- Dry Clean Only. Voted in the top 25% of all Amazon Sellers in 2012. Awarded A+ rating for customer satisfaction and excellence in service quality.
- Best versatile accessory. Can be used as a wrap, shawl or scarf. Easy to carry anytime, anywhere
- Composition-approximately 70% Pashmina Wool/ 30% Silk.Perfect gift for all occasions. Dry Clean only
- Dimension-(Unfolded): 78” length,28” width. Ends have 2-2.5” knotted tassels.(Folded)12X9X0.5 inches
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft & very warm. Woven from the finest Pashmina wool & Silk. Made in Nepal
- They are perfect for traveling, casual or formal evenings. Perfect gift for all occasions & seasons
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unfazed by the scientific age, Pashmina shawls are hand spun the same way it has been done for centuries. The hairs are gathered from the Himalayan goat called Hircus, which lives at high altitudes, 12 to 14000 feet in the mountains. The Pashmina Wool is gathered by hand, stored and combed by nomadic herders. The threads are hand woven on handlooms over a silk wrap, which gives the fabric resilience. Once the fabric is loomed, each piece is hand dyed in open vats. Afterwards it is given to the different craftsmen for hand-embroidery, beading and /or printing. They are very soft and luxurious in feel. These shawls are woven from the best quality of Pashmina Wool and Silk. These shawls can be worn as a wrap or a scarf. The size is 78 inches long and 28 inches wide and each shawl is finished with 2 or 2.5 inches long tassels. The fabric comprises of approximately 70% Pashmina Wool and 30% Silk. The combination of Pashmina wool and Silk makes the fabric versatile and resonating with color. The shawls are hand loomed in Nepal and India and are offered in a wide selection of vibrant colors. We recommend dry cleaning.
- Product Dimensions: 78 x 28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0013EOJMW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2008
- Average Customer Review: