Scarf/Shawl/Wrap/Stole/Pashmina Shawl in Solid Colors from Cashmere Pashmina Group
|Price:||$31.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Pashmina blend. The fabric is comprised of approximately 70% Pashmina wool and 30% Silk. The combination of Pashmina and silk makes the fabric versatile, resilient and resonates with color
- Dry Clean Only. Voted in the top 25% of all Amazon Sellers in 2012. Awarded A+ rating for customer satisfaction and excellence in service quality.
- Best versatile accessory. Can be used as a wrap, shawl or scarf. Easy to carry anytime, anywhere.
- Approximately 70% pashmina wool and 30% silk. 80 inches long and 36 inches wide. ends finished with 2-2.5 inches knotted tassels
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft and warm. Woven from the finest pashmina wool and silk (adds a lot of sheen/softness.)
- Perfect gift for all occasions and seasons. Available in 56 vibrant colors. Dry Clean only. Made in India and Nepal.
- They are perfect for traveling, casual or formal special evening where you want to look special.
Save 50% or More Off Lightweight Scarves & Wraps
See styles from D&Y, Michael Stars, Calvin Klein, and more. Shop now.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unfazed by the scientific age, pashmina shawls are hand spun the same way it has been done for centuries. The hairs are gathered from the Himalayan goat called Hircus, which lives at high altitudes, 12 to 14000 feet in the mountains. The Pashmina is gathered by hand, stored and combed by nomadic herders. The threads are hand woven on hand looms over a silk wrap, which gives the fabric resilience. Once the fabric is loomed, each piece is hand dyed in open vats. Afterwards it is given to the different craftsmen for hand-embroidery, beading and /or printing. They are very soft and luxurious in feel. These shawls are woven from the best quality of Pashmina Wool and Silk. These shawls can be worn as a wrap or a scarf. The size is 80 inches long and 36 inches wide and each shawl is finished with 2 or 2.5 inches long tassels. The fabric comprises of approximately 70% Pashmina Wool and 30% Silk . The combination of pashmina wool and silk makes the fabric versatile and resonating with color. The shawls are hand loomed in Nepal and India and are offered in a wide selection of vibrant colors. We recommend dry cleaning.
- Product Dimensions: 80 x 36 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000RFP1KM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem was picking the color. Getting the shade you really want is just luck because they do not give an accurate color swatch on computer. My suggestion... stay neutral.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Heavier than expected and not nearly as soft as expected so I returned it -which you must do within 2 weeks for a full return. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Liszt
Bought for a friend that had lost hers. She loves it so much will buy another for her valentines present.Published 6 months ago by Peggy Mangum
The shawl is very nice, but not nearly the quality of the one purchased in Italy...this is to be expected. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Gwen
Full of flaws pulls and odd knotted bumps; ultra sheer silk; color would have been perfect for the ice blue accent I needed; but I have to return.Published 9 months ago by MaryFrances Harris