Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2017
Soft and pretty.
on December 8, 2011
I bought two of these shawls, the main reason for buying was for a wedding I was attending. This is the least expensive "Pashmina" I've found, so I guess overall it is an O.K. price. It arrived fast. However, one of the shawls snagged easily and has since been tossed out. The material is more casual than dressy. The fabric is soft, but thin- if held up to light you can see through it- But,Surprisingly, it's fairly warm for such thin material. Perfect for a fall day, or to wear for extra warmth in a cold office or house. Overall, I suppose the price fits the quality (at least compared to other prices for"Pashmina" shawls)
on April 25, 2016
Will wear next Sunday at Church
on January 24, 2017
Got this for a wedding to wear as a shoulder wrap/ shawl and if wss perfect
on January 24, 2017
I love the scarf wrap and it shines and is so soft. Thank you. Gloria Hall
on December 18, 2016
These were bought for a wedding party and they were great! The wedding was in Montana in September, so we didn't really know what the weather was going to do. These kept the bridesmaids warm and classy the entire night.
on January 10, 2017
I really like the color, however today I used the scarf, folded and as a narrower scarf. I noticed there was a pull which will result ultimately, with a hole. Disappointing, beware. It apparently is not very durable.
on August 5, 2016
These are very soft and shipped in a protective sleeve. Did not have any odor like some imported fabric items.
on March 13, 2014
I like the style and versatility. The material is nice but somewhat too shiny for my liking. I did expect it to be a bit lighter and a larger thread. The material is soft and it feels nice. This is one of the few cheaper scarfs that did not give me skin irritation so I am quite happy with my purchase. Colors are nice and rich too.I bought the Camel and Black and I like both.
on May 7, 2012
I ordered 'Silver'. I was hoping for a light dove-grey.
I'd describe the actual color as a medium grey with a hint of olive-green. It's not bad, I'll keep it & continue looking for a more silver color.
The size is nice & big. It's lightweight & the quality is nice for $10.
Arrived on time & would buy from the seller again.
5 helpful votes