|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$28.01 (74%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This leopard crinkle scarf has an allover crinkled texture and leopard print to make a fun and casual accessory.
- Material: 100% Polyester / The fabric is thin and light weight.
- Loop Circumfrence: 64"
- Width: 28"
- **Disclaimer: Please note that Scarfand® is a registered trademark. Scarfand® is not responsible for other sellers selling a different or counterfeit merchandise. To ensure you receive the correct item, please make sure to buy from seller: "Scarf&"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
**Disclaimer: Please note that Scarfand® is a registered trademark. Scarfand® is not responsible for other sellers selling a different or counterfeit merchandise. To ensure you receive the correct item, please make sure to buy from seller: "Scarf&"
- Product Dimensions: 64 x 0.1 x 28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009WS5S26
- Item model number: SAE-2451
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 25, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The fabric is extremely delicate and I noticed that it came with little holes. Careful on this. If you need to wash it, I would prefer not to and wash just the area and let it dry. No washer and no drier or you will have to throw this away.
Overall pretty, but for the money you can find a better quality.
This is a very lightweight scarf, airy you could say. Would be great for the start of Fall or not-so-cold days, as it's not good for cold winters. I plan to keep mine.
As a negative there was a few smaaaall snags/holes, but it was nothing a little rub and pulling here and there didn't fix. This scarf will snag easy so keep that in mind. Overall I like it but not in love with it.