A counted cross stitch pattern of a very life-like red squirrel with tufted ears eating a nut, painted on antique parchment. You can almost feel each hair and whisker. Hoffmann was a great admirer and imitator of Albrecht Durer (who died before Hoffmann was born) and his paintings were often mistaken for Durer's (partly because Hoffmann sometimes signed Durer's name to his own work). We also offer possible companions Durer's A Young Hare and The Little Owl in compatible sizes. (1578) This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
Have one to sell?
Scarlet Quince HOF001lg Red Squirrel by Hans Hoffmann Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large Size Symbols
|Price:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping|
Only 20 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Scarlet Quince.
- Premium counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included)
- 204 x 294 stitches; about 11" x 16" (on 18-count fabric-recommended)
- 72 colors (charted for DMC floss); uses solid and blended floss colors
- Black and white chart printed on heavy bright white paper, coil bound to lie flat
- Picture shows stitched results, not original art; Whole cross stitch only; no backstitching
Size: Large Size Symbols
There are no customer reviews yet.