A counted cross stitch pattern of a view of Delft as a storm is clearing away viewed from across the waterfront. In the foreground are some wealthy burghers standing near a tow barge and some peasant women. On the far side of the canal are freight ships, herring buses, the fortifications of the city, churches and houses. (1659-60) This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Scarlet Quince
Have one to sell?
Scarlet Quince VER007 View of Delft by Johannes Vermeer Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Regular Size Symbols
|Price:||$23.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.23 (12%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
- Premium counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included)
- 464 x 387 stitches; about 25" x 21" (on 18-count fabric-recommended)
- 96 colors (charted for DMC floss); uses solid and blended floss colors
- Black and white chart printed on heavy bright white paper, coil bound to lie flat
- Picture shows stitched results, not original art; Whole cross stitch only; no backstitching
2 new from $23.04
Size: Regular Size Symbols
There are no customer reviews yet.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: Scarlet Quince VER007 View of Delft by Johannes Vermeer Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Regular Size Symbols