Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ultra soft synthetic vegan leather with fabric lining. Classic gold hardware. Drawstring closure with magnetic snap.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap; crossbody drop is 25".
- Interior cell phone pocket and small zipper pocket.
- Comfortably holds an iPad, iPad Mini, tablet or a laptop 12" and under.
- Size: 14"x12"x8"
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Scarleton Large Drawstring Handbag is a great purse you can wear anywhere. Our handbag has timeless style with quality finishes at a reasonable price. This roomy bag has convenient interior and exterior compartments for cell phones, wallets and keys with enough space left for virtually any tablet you have or even a small laptop.
It can be hard to find the time to hunt for purses and handbags that are spacious, stylish and economically priced. Easy to carry with either the top handle, or by adjusting the crossbody shoulder strap, this bag will never leave your side. Fashionable, affordable and convenient, you’ll want one in every color!
Please note: The handbag color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BL8JAAQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 28, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had this for 6 months now and love it as much as I did at first. I've had lots of compliments on it and it seems to be holding up very well.
I love this bag! It's small enough to carry as an all-around shoulder bag. It's also large enough to use as a camera bag (with a padded, insulated insert for the camera gear.) It holds a DSLR camera with 18-270mm lens attached and one speedlight. Then there's plenty of room for my wallet, books, cell phone, and all the usual stuff. It is a comfortable size for a 5'5" woman.
14"x 8" x 13" (approx)
The drawstring makes it reasonably secure for the camera gear but is quick and easy to open and close. The bag sets solidly upright on its wide, flat bottom. The inner and outer pockets are deep, and the lining appears to be durable. The zippers also seem quite sturdy.
The straps appear to be robust. The built-in arm strap is a little short to throw over my shoulder. So, I clipped the cross-body strap on the left ring, passed the other end through the right ring and clipped that end, too, onto the left ring. Voila! Nice, sturdy shoulder straps that can be quickly converted to a cross-body strap. I may remove the built-in arm strap.
I ordered the Brown color and it's just as the picture shows. The fittings are all glossy dark gold color which goes nicely with the brown.
I only just received this so I will update this after I've had the bag for a while. Stay tuned...
One drawback from when I purchased in the past is a nice, large zippered pocket has been eliminated. That really cost it the fifth star.
As far as the odor some complain about, no big deal! If I had a specific medical sensitivity then it might be a problem. It would be a temporary problem. It is a slight odor and I often find new items to have odors, but it isn't noxious. If it isn't a medical or other real hypersensitivity issue, it is nothing, in my opinion.
The bag is a little stiff and that too goes away with a little use. This is getting TONS of use!
- Looks good
- Quite roomy, stylish and elegant
- Material feels soft and doesn't look cheap
- Color is *almost* true to what is shown
- Reasonably priced
- Lots of color options to choose from
- Comes with an adjustable crossbody strap
- Although it seems to be well made, it does have some imperfections here and there (see my pics)
- Doesn't have any dividers inside
- Less pockets, only has an interior cell phone pocket and a small zipper pocket
- Probably the biggest con for me: EXTREME FISHY SMELL!!! I have numerous leather items- apparel, accessories, shoes, purses, gloves etc and I am aware of the new "leather smell" but this smell is nothing like that! It is FISHY for some reason. I have kept the bag outside to air it out but I can still smell that terrible stink. Maybe manufacturers need to mention this in the product description and suggest/recommend some remedies that can fasten the process of getting rid of this smell!!
Overall, a nice bag but for the smell issue. I would have loved to get other colors but not sure I will now.