|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$148.95 - $160.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Vibram sole
- 100% Lorica for comfort and durability
- Rubber toe patch provides toe-scumming and hooking power
- Vibram XS Grip 2 outsole
- Stick like glue to a variety of surfaces with this flexible, yet durable climbing shoe from Scarpa.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stick like glue to a variety of surfaces with this flexible, yet durable climbing shoe from Scarpa.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002LH47OK
- Item model number: 70010/000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
But then why only four stars you ask? Well I just got back from my first outdoor trip(one day) with them. While they performed fantastically, I could stand on the tiniest of holds confidently, the toe patch rubber was seriously peeling off the top by the end of the day. I could understand the longevity of these shoes being compromised eventually due to the soles being only 3mm thick, but I expected more from the toe patch rubber that is not only on these but also the lace-up versions. I was bouldering on sandstone.
That being said, I still love these shoes and have krazy glued the parts of separating toe rubber back onto the shoes. I would/will buy these shoes again.
Update: I had to downgrade the rating to three stars due to the durability issues. Took them on another trip outdoors and more of the same happened. The toe-patch rubber is simply not designed to last on real rock. Still love the shoes though. They fit great and are super sensitive. Just wish they held up better outside. If most of your climbing involves outdoor bouldering, I suggest you look elsewhere.
Most recent customer reviews
In the photo note the Scarpas supposedly size 43M 10M next to a size 43 bike shoe.Read more