|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cordura
- Vibram sole
- Mountaineering boot featuring all-conditions-ready integrated gaiter with Waterproof Tizip zipper
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon-compatible
- ErgoFit System with omni-directional progressive flex for natural motion
- Rear randing locks heel securely for climbing performance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
232399 Features: Specifications:
Take to the peaks like never before in this boot from Scarpa. Its ErgoFit System offers omni-directional progressive flex for natural motion, while rear randing locks the heel for secure climbing performance. The waterproof T-Zip and integrated gaiter provide all-conditions comfort, while the quick-lace system is easy to use. The advanced mid-sole system is the lightest available and provides maximum shock absorption with improved sensitivity.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002LH3ZIY
- Item model number: 87411/210
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 30, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These boots have built in gators that keep your feet completely dry with frequent stream crossings or for days on end in deep and wet snow. During my training I had no trouble stabilizing loads in excess of 60lbs, the ankle support is excellent. I also successfully complete 5.8 climbs in these boots. Crampons fit securely, and stay in place. These boot are simply amazing, and I would definitely purchase them again.
They run a little large, I needed 1+ full size larger than my sneaker size. With this sizing I have no issues with my toenails or hotspots, at all, during long ascents. But, during long decents I develop a slight hot spot on the bottom of my big toe, a little duct tape on my toe fixes the problem completely.
I have put these through the wringer and they are super waterproof and warm warm warm !