|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$70.99 - $120.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Forefoot webbing with kevlar secures the forefoot for climbing precision
- Rubber toe rand protects your foot on the trail no matter what the conditions are
- Vibram vertical approach sole with sticky rubber for long lasting grip
- Lacing toe the toe allows for a precise fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Women's Crux Shoe Forefoot webbing with Kevlar secures the forefoot for climbing precision Rubber toe rand protects your foot on the trail Vibram Vertical Approach sole with sticky rubber for long lasting grip Lacing toe the toe allows for a precise fit
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00S1GWK5S
- Item model number: CRUX-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
LOVE them. Fit perfectly too.