Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Scars & Stories
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 14, 2012
Don't know why I waited so long to get this CD. It is great and not one bad song. I can't stop playing it all week since it arrived. I have 2 other Fray albums and love their music. Some songs get me a bit emotional. Great melodies and vocals. I am a long time metal head but like to mix it up by listenening to other types of music. Get it you won't regret it.
on February 11, 2012
Have been a fan since How To Save a Life...The Fray continue their pop rock flavor with catchy riffs on Scars & Stories.If you enjoyed their previous two,there is no way you should avoid this.From the beginning song,Heartbeat to the final song,Be Still,you will be entertained.There is not one dull song and it will keep your attention. Get it now!!!!
on February 11, 2012
Ok this is a first. I have never offered a review. I have all of the fray's cd's. things that stick out about this one. One is just how much better they are getting as musicians. Scars and stories is different than the other 2 cd's but is still going the right direction musically. There are thought provoking lyricsi can't get out of my head .. I hope they keep growing.

I got it today and have had my headphones on all day. can't tellnyou which track I like most.. I have been reading that you can't really put this band in a box and say that they sound like so and so. But I think they sound like u2. Well the guitar player does sound as tho he has an edge influence.

Anyway, if your a fray fan, this album is a treat
on September 21, 2012
I recently scored some tickets to watch The Fray live promoting their album, Scars and Stories. Honestly, I had not heard any songs from this album before the concert. I was absolutely blown away by the show and I purchased this album the very next day. Scars and Stories has become one of my favorite 'unwinding time' albums that I play on my Kindle Fire when I am preparing to drift off to sleep. This isn't bubble-gum-no-substance music. It's thinking music. It's heart music. Listen between the lyrics and you will hear a gentle wisdom that's easily entreated. There's experiential knowledge shared in every verse. Great stuff!
on July 15, 2015
I loved scars and stories after how to save a life there self titled 2nd album I had to ask my self chould the Frey do it again and the answer was yes scars and stories this third effort had a really bright 70,s folk sound I cannot wait to see what number four will be like
on September 18, 2015
They are much beyond "how to save a life" or "cable car (over my head)" . those songs hooked me, but songs like "48 to go" snag me in. These guys rock, but then will switch it it up with a song like " be still". It can get you thinking of now and the future. Solid album.
on May 18, 2013
I enjoy the music of the Fray. It is mostly mellow with a little rock out thrown in. I would recommend this CD if you have gotten any of their others.
on February 2, 2015
Some of my favorite songs on here!!!
on November 9, 2014