Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Scattergories The Card Game - Your Favorite Categories Game Meets Slap Jack - For At Home, On a Road Trip, or Vacation - 2 or More Players - Ages 8 and Up
|Price:||$11.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SCATTERGORIES IN A DECK OF CARDS: Scattergories is the fun, challenging, and creative category game that has been a favorite of friends and families since 1988. Scattergories The Card Game is a fast-thinking twist on the classic that combines elements of Slap Jack in an easily portable package.
- SLAP AND CHAT TO WIN THE CARD: This fast-paced game has two decks of cards, a category deck and a letter deck. Each time a category and letter combo is revealed, the first player to slap the "I Know" card and give an appropriate answer - like "Cake" for the combo "Desserts" and "C" - gets the card. At the end of the game, the player with the most cards wins.
- FOR EVERYONE AGES 8 AND UP: Scattergories The Card Game is designed for 2 or more players ages 8 and up. Typical game time ranges between 15 and 30 minutes. Perfect for family game night, at a party, or a competition for bragging rights with your friends, this portable card game is great for at home or on vacation.
- ABOUT WINNING MOVES GAMES INC: Founded in 1995, Winning Movies is a leading producer of iconic board games, card games, and handheld puzzles. With a talented group of designers, developers, and marketers, our mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering classic, retro, cool, and fun games for play with friends and family.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Scattergories The Card Game contains 1 deck of letter cards, 1 deck of category cards, 2 "I Know" cards, and a rule sheet. Please note: friends and family not included.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I like that it has a tray to keep the subject and letter cards separate. With regard to my ranking of "durability" I gave it an OK rating, but I did that with the idea that kids often lose cards or otherwise mess them up. If adults are the primary users of this game I'd give it a higher rating. It's not really educational as much as it requires quick thinking. To make it fair, it's probably a game that's best played by all kids or all adults (say age 16 and up) so the playing field is more equitable.
Overall, it's a fun, portable, easy and quick game to play that anyone over the age of 10 or so could enjoy. I agree with another reviewer who noted that if only 2 people are playing this game frequently it could get a bit repetitve over time, but if 4 or more people are playing it a few times a year it's a lot of fun.
This game would get boring if played for too long. If it is going to be played by different people, it is a good buy. If you are planning on buying it for two people to play over and over again, it might get boring.
There was a little bit too much shouting and slapping hands on the table for my taste! It got very loud and rowdy, so if you have quite a few players things can get crazy. But you might like it! It wasn't for me, but I'm more introverted and couldn't take the screaming and hand slapping. LOL!
Overall, I recommend it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this game to teach EFL and the kids love it. It is easily adaptable for many different kinds of educational games.Published 2 months ago by Nathan Lavdovsky
I play this with my 95 year old dad who has presenile dementia. It helps him recall vocabulary.Published 3 months ago by MediaMaven
I'm a speech therapist and I have used these cards for therapy time and time again! You can follow the basic instructions or really make it into whatever game your wanting to do,... Read morePublished 3 months ago by LaurenDavenport11
Great game! My 4 and 7 year old love this game. It's great as flashcards for a preschooler learning letter sounds and figuring out what words start with that sound. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Dusty