CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.18 shipping
Scattergories Categories - A Fun Twist on the Fast-Thinking Original - 2 or More Players - Ages 12 and Up (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE GAME OF FAST-THINKING CATEGORIES: Since first hitting the market in 2010, Scattergories Categories has been entertaining quick-witted Scattergories fans everywhere with its fun twist on the original game.
- HOW TO PLAY: This unique iteration of the classic game includes all new word challenges. Each round starts with a word and phrase. For instance, the card says "bottles" and "things made out of glass." You have two minutes to list as many things made out of glass as you can that start with the letters in the word "bottles." For example, "bowl" for "B," "orb" for "O," "teacup" for "T" and so on. When time is up, players compare their lists and get 1 point for each unique answer.
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE AGES 12 AND UP: Scattergories Categories is designed for 2 or more players ages 12 and up. Game time ranges between 25 and 35 minutes. Perfect for family game night, games with friends, or as a great party game for groups of all sizes.
- ABOUT WINNING MOVES GAMES INC: Founded in 1995, Winning Movies is a leading producer of iconic board games, card games, and handheld puzzles. With a talented group of designers, developers, and marketers, our mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering classic, retro, cool, and fun games for play with friends and family.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Scattergories Categories includes 125 cards containing 250 word challenges, 1 sand timer, 4 pads of player score sheets, 1 plastic card base, and 1 set of printed rules.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Other than the format, other differences from the original game:
You have two minutes, not three, and the standard timer isn't noisy.
You score one point for each answer, even if you use the letter more than once.
The game comes with four pads, but more than four can play. Just rip off a sheet to give to extra players. The sheets are double sided.
The first player to score 25 points or more wins. This usually takes about four rounds. Or you can play a set number of rounds (four or six) and the highest scoring player wins. This is a great party game and I highly recommend it. If you play it a lot, the sheets will run out, so make duplicates on a copy machine when you get a chance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The game is exactly what it says it is - a fun twist on fast thinking. Have played during game night and one of my favorites.Published 28 days ago by digiecard
Ok but my husband and I like the original Scattergories better.Published 2 months ago by Cheryl Ranney
A fun change-up from the original scattergories. As with anything, some cards are better and harder than others. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Emmalou
I bought this for my husband, who was a bit disappointed that it wasn't the original game, but it's very similar and so we enjoy playing.Published 2 months ago by Carley
This is such a fun take on the regular Scattergories. It is always a hit on game nights, great for big groups but also fun to play with just a few people. Highly recommend!Published 4 months ago by Claire Sewell